Neverwinter: Ravenloft Arrives on Console
The bravest of Neverwinter has been called by Lord Neverember himself to investigate some Vistani wanderers outside of Protector’s Enclave. This will lead them to Madam Eva, who ultimately lead them to the cursed land of Barovia, and the Mists of Ravenloft. Count Strahd von Zarovich is not keen on intruders in his domain, but these brave souls must navigate the darkest corners of this new campaign. Ravenloft has new zones to explore, classic D&D scenarios to experience, and ultimately a showdown with Strahd himself within the walls of Castle Ravenloft. This, a meaningful day-to-night cycle, Tarokka Card collections and so much more await in this update.
- Barovia Adventure Zone – From the Vistani Camp surrounded by a dense forest to the Ruins of Berez, Ravenloft’s setting is a stark change of scenery from the bright and lively Protector’s Enclave. The gothic horror theme plays a huge role in this new module.
- Castle Ravenloft Endgame Dungeon – The infamous lair of Strahd von Zarovich makes its Neverwinter debut and provides an endgame challenge for the most daring and powerful adventurers in (or out of) the Realms. Challenge the lord of the land for impressive rewards.
- Meaningful Day-to-Night Cycle – Fear the night! The time of day in Barovia determines which creatures, objects and NPCs will inhabit Barovia at any given time, as well as how ferocious the monsters of the land will be.
- New Heroic Encounter & Monster Hunts – At the edge of Strahd’s domain rests the fabled Yester Hill where Druids worship the vampire lord. Party up to tackle this new heroic encounter, then learn how Ravenloft redefines the “monster” in the Monster Hunt activity where players can modify difficulty with unique hands of Tarokka Cards to earn unique rewards.
- Ravenloft Campaign – Barovia is cursed and adventurers have been summoned to free its denizens. In Neverwinter’s latest campaign, players will explore the darkest corners of Barovia to get the upper hand on Strahd and his vast army of evil. Completing the campaign unlocks a unique set of boons to aid in endgame content and future adventures.
- Tarokka Card System – Like the devious playing cards that summon players to the domain of dread, overcoming the many obstacles within Ravenloft unlocks unique cards. Wager these cards in Monster Hunts or collect the whole set and turn them in to Madam Eva for a special reward.
- Additional Features – Several quality of life improvements such as Astral Diamond refinement changes, Refinement Point event bonuses, level scaling adjustments and much more.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Final Fantasy XIV 5.1 Patch Notes
- The first super-serious update is on the way for Final Fantasy XIV, and with it comes an absolute mountain of content.
- Endless Legend available on Steam
- Veteran Publisher Iceberg Interactive and award-winning developer Amplitude Studios are proud to announce that their highly anticipated 4X fan...