Netmarble Teases New BTS Storytelling IP Mobile Game
Netmarble is collaborating again with Big Hit Entertainment for a new mobile gaming involving global superstars BTS. A teaser was revealed today and was first shown at “BIG HIT CORPORATE BRIEFING WITH THE COMMUNITY” today. Following Netmarble’s successful launch of the BTS WORLD mobile game in June 2019, Netmarble Monster is leading active development of the company’s second game involving BTS.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Closed Beta For Navy Field 2 Begins
- Nexon America starts closed beta for Navy Field 2 real-time strategy game today
- World of Warships Closed Beta Impressions
- World of Warships is, as you probably know, Wargaming's latest addition to their "World of" series of games.
- New synopsis trailer for Arctic Combat
- Webzen has revealed a new teaser site (ac.webzen.com) and trailer for their upcoming FPS, Arctic Combat.