NetEase and Behaviour Team Up for Dead by Daylight Inspire Mobile Game
Identity V is the name of a popular mobile game that is going to see the survival gameplay of Dead by Daylight join its already successful title, thanks to a collaboration between NetEase and Behaviour Digital. The two have come to an agreement to incorporate the asymmetrical survival gameplay of Dead by Daylight into Identity V, which is a popular mobile title in China. Identity V has consistently been ranked 1st on the Free Game list in China, and both NetEase and Behaviour are looking forward to the globalization of the title and its future success. No release date has been given but will be “coming soon” to both iOS and Android devices.
“We are excited to see the genre of asymmetrical multiplayer games, popularized by Dead by Daylight, grow globally. Alex and I are pleased to be invited as game consultants for Identity V. We will be providing input and advice to Identity V to help its global success,” said Mathieu Côté, Game Director of Behaviour Digital.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Heroes of the Storm Top Battlegrounds Countdown
- When Blizzard were first talking about multiple maps in Heroes of The Storm, I was about as skeptical as can be.
- Gigantic Closed Beta is now NDA Free
- Motiga, the independent developer of Gigantic, is proud to share that as of Friday, February 5th, they have finally dropped the NDA on its 24/
- Archlord 2 Releases its Most Challenging Update Ever
- Among others, this new update introduces a new dungeon for seasoned adventurers, a world raid boss and new sets of legendary gear.