Neo Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our NEO Online Page.
Neo Online is a 3D Fantasy MMORPG published by PlayOMG – the same folks behind Azuga: Age of Chaos. Neo Online both looks and plays a lot like World of Warcraft and Runes of Magic. Calling it a “Wow Clone” may even be appropriate. Unlike traditional MMORPGs, players don’t pick a class and instead develop their character anyway that they like through the game’s unique progression system. The game’s biggest drawback is its terribly poor English translations, but that’s fairly common with these Asian MMORPGs. In the video above I created a character, left the newbie zone and killed a few random enemies outside of town. To learn more about Neo Online check out the official MMOHuts Neo Online page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Webzen Celebrates Christmas Season
- To celebrate Christmas season, WEBZEN Inc. has prepared various holiday events. WEBZEN.com has teamed up with partners to give out Special Bon...
- Skara: New alpha footage of the Lava Coliseum Arena
- With eight solid months of development under its belt, SKARA is now focusing its efforts on completing their playable demo to be released on S...
- Dragon's Prophet Review
- Who doesn’t love dragons? The staple of most fantasy, dragons encapsulate raw power, ageless wisdom, and unrivaled ferocity.