Neo Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our NEO Online Page.
Neo Online is a 3D Fantasy MMORPG published by PlayOMG – the same folks behind Azuga: Age of Chaos. Neo Online both looks and plays a lot like World of Warcraft and Runes of Magic. Calling it a “Wow Clone” may even be appropriate. Unlike traditional MMORPGs, players don’t pick a class and instead develop their character anyway that they like through the game’s unique progression system. The game’s biggest drawback is its terribly poor English translations, but that’s fairly common with these Asian MMORPGs. In the video above I created a character, left the newbie zone and killed a few random enemies outside of town. To learn more about Neo Online check out the official MMOHuts Neo Online page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Bang Dream! Girls Band Party Reaches 10 Million Downloads Worldwide
- BanG Dream! Girls Band Party!, the popular mobile music rhythm game is celebrating its achievement of reaching 10 Million Downloads.
- Uncharted Waters Online: Gran Atlas Expansion Coming Soon
- OGPlanet is excited to announce the newest expansion for Uncharted Waters Online 'Gran Atlas'. The expansion will bring many new fea...
- Guild Wars 2: Season 2 “Gates of Maguuma" Update Now Available
- ArenaNet, developer of the acclaimed Guild Wars franchise, today released “Gates of Maguuma,” the newest update to Guild Wars 2 and the pr...