Neo Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our NEO Online Page.
Neo Online is a 3D Fantasy MMORPG published by PlayOMG – the same folks behind Azuga: Age of Chaos. Neo Online both looks and plays a lot like World of Warcraft and Runes of Magic. Calling it a “Wow Clone” may even be appropriate. Unlike traditional MMORPGs, players don’t pick a class and instead develop their character anyway that they like through the game’s unique progression system. The game’s biggest drawback is its terribly poor English translations, but that’s fairly common with these Asian MMORPGs. In the video above I created a character, left the newbie zone and killed a few random enemies outside of town. To learn more about Neo Online check out the official MMOHuts Neo Online page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Camelot Unchained - Livestream going on NOW
- Currently going on now, City State Entertainment is answering questions regarding their upcoming sandbox MMORPG: Camelot Unchained.
- Shotgun News 10/15: TSW, Rift, Warface, and Much More!
- Daily MMO news with Rift, The Secret World, Warface and others.
- Land of Britain Shows Off Unreal 4 Muscles
- Land of Britain has announced today that the game will be made with the Unreal Engine 4.