Neo Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our NEO Online Page.
Neo Online is a 3D Fantasy MMORPG published by PlayOMG – the same folks behind Azuga: Age of Chaos. Neo Online both looks and plays a lot like World of Warcraft and Runes of Magic. Calling it a “Wow Clone” may even be appropriate. Unlike traditional MMORPGs, players don’t pick a class and instead develop their character anyway that they like through the game’s unique progression system. The game’s biggest drawback is its terribly poor English translations, but that’s fairly common with these Asian MMORPGs. In the video above I created a character, left the newbie zone and killed a few random enemies outside of town. To learn more about Neo Online check out the official MMOHuts Neo Online page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- C9 - New continent coming soon
- WEBZEN has announced the first half part of 6th continent, RAEBIN for the dungeon-based MMORPG, CONTINENT OF THE NINTH SEAL (C9).
- Halloween "Sieges" Knight Age
- Joymax has announced the launch of a new major update to Knight Age Online today, introducing Siege Warfare and Halloween events.
- Guild Wars 2: The Big Finale Approches
- NCSOFT and ArenaNet has released a video trailer today that highlights the sprawling storyline for Guild Wars 2, setting the stage for a grand...