Neo Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our NEO Online Page.
Neo Online is a 3D Fantasy MMORPG published by PlayOMG – the same folks behind Azuga: Age of Chaos. Neo Online both looks and plays a lot like World of Warcraft and Runes of Magic. Calling it a “Wow Clone” may even be appropriate. Unlike traditional MMORPGs, players don’t pick a class and instead develop their character anyway that they like through the game’s unique progression system. The game’s biggest drawback is its terribly poor English translations, but that’s fairly common with these Asian MMORPGs. In the video above I created a character, left the newbie zone and killed a few random enemies outside of town. To learn more about Neo Online check out the official MMOHuts Neo Online page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dying Light: Ultimate Survivor Bundle DLC Launches March 10th
- Today Techland announced that the second content drop of the Season Pass for Dying Light will launch on March 10th.
- Curse Voice Now Available for Mac, iOS, and Android
- Curse Voice for Mac, iOS and Android devices is now available.
- Magic: The Gathering Weekly Livestream to Feature NFL Star Cassius Marsh
- On February 28th, 2019's Magic: the Gathering Livestream, NFL star Cassius Marsh will be joining them to make an exciting announcement...