MU Origin 2: 2.2 Update Trailer
WEBZEN, a global developer and publisher of PC and mobile games, released today the latest 2.2 update of its mobile MMORPG MU ORIGIN 2.
The 2.2 update brings various new features including the new Abyss War, Tower of Allegiance, Costume Enhance, Plume, Legendary Seal, Title Stack, Master Altar, and a level cap increase.
One of the main highlights of the MU ORIGIN 2 update is the beginning of Abyss Season 8. Accompanying the new season, the Abyss War will be added to the Abyss World, where guild members capture the flag to occupy territories that are divided into three different grades: A, B, and C. Only members who receive grade A will be given the honor title, so participate on Mondays and Fridays between 21:30 – 22:00 (server time) to be the winner.
In addition, the Tower of Allegiance will be accessible to guilds above level 8 in the Abyss World. In this new feature, guild members cooperate to clear tower floors and will be open on Tuesdays and Fridays between 21:40 – 22:00 (server time).
MU ORIGIN 2 players can also enjoy new content that will be unlocked once reaching a certain level. Costume Enhance will support warriors, who have reached above level 190 and completed a quest, to level up and enhance permanent costumes. Plume will unlock once players reach level 330, which will make Wings grow stronger by using Condor Feather and Flame.
Along with these features, the update also includes a level cap increase to level 899 or Master V level 99, and a new map Naars where players who are Master Level V can enter to fight elite monsters. Other new content is available such as the Legendary Seal where three epic seals can be combined, Multiple Title Activation where players can activate up to 10 titles simultaneously, the new Master Altar added to the VIP Altar, and much more.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Christmas Cheer comes to Heroes Evolved
- There's a fun Holiday Event coming soon, where players can collect Christmas materials simply by playing the game.
- Single-player options coming to Quantum Rush (?)
- The developer team of online racer Quantum Rush, which is currently in the open beta phase and has fans all across the world, considers a sing...
- World of Warships Features Sinister Submarines Stalking the Seas Starting Today
- The third Halloween-themed mission for World of Warships has begun and brings with it one of the most requested features: Submarines.