MU Origin 1.6 Update Trailer
The MU Origin 1.6 update is now live, bringing with it a new Server Arena, the Guardian Soul system, and more. The update fully includes:
- A cross-server PvP system, the Server Arena
- Mysteries to be unlocked in Muren’s Book
- Buffs & boosts to be found through the Guardian Soul
- A new title system that improves attributes while special titles are equipped
- Increased level cap
- A new Story Dungeon
- The Endless Tower
Special events will be held from February 21 through February 28 to reward players with special titles and more.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Arctic Combat Expands into South America
- Webzen has announced the opening of the new South American server for their multiplayer online tactical FPS Arctic Combat.
- Neverwinter Coming to Xbox One on March 31
- Today, Perfect World Entertainment Inc. and Cryptic Studios announced that Neverwinter will be available for Xbox One on March 31.
- Dwell: Sandbox MMO announces release in 2015
- Punkdrift, LLC, an indie games studio located in the Phoenix metro area, and incubated by the Game CoLab, today announced that its game, Dwell...