Moving Hazard (Free Trial) – First Look
BakermanBrad murders zombies for whatever reason necessary in the trial version of Moving Hazard, a not so average FPS game where the zombies present might not be the biggest threat… it could be the blue fog of death.
Psyop Games and IllFonic are launching a special free trial version of Moving Hazard, their multiplayer first person shooter where players use zombies as weapons against their enemies. Shooter and zombie fans can now download and play the game for free for a limited time through Steam at http://store.steampowered.com/app/334670/.
As of now there isn’t really a ton of direction when it comes to how the game is setup and the functionality of the grenades and items during PvE. According to the website, Moving Hazard includes equipment such as the Pheromone Attractor Molotov which make any infected hit become frenzied and hunt down enemies for a short period of time. Moving Hazard also features realistic weapons and a military approach to using tactical equipment and skillstreaks to weaponize and herd zombies to the player’s liking in order to gain the upper hand.
Moving Hazard is currently in development by Psyop Games and IllFonic with as a buy to play title on Steam with a free trial option with limitations. Learn about the difference between the trial and full game here: http://mmohuts.com/news/moving-hazard-free-trial-launches-steam
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Jagex hosting SpecialEffect’s upcoming GameBlast15 Marathon
- Jagex Games Studio, creators and custodians of the fantasy MMORPG, RuneScape and the upcoming online multiplayer action game, Block N Load, is...
- All New Collaborative Event in The Secret World
- Funcom's The Secret World is offering its players a new chain of events called The Whispering Tide. In these events the whole community j...
- Alteil Horizons Reaches 50% of Goal, Announces Stretch Goals
- Today a news post discusses the first of these, namely an auction house for trading cards between players and Coliseum Rules - a game mode for...