Move or Die Launches Community Chest Update
Those Awesome Guys have announced an all-new free update to their ultimate friendship-ruining game, Move or Die, just in time for the summer. The “Community Chest” update also comes with a sale, 67% off of the original 14.99. Now making your friends enraged is both fun and economical! It’s important to be fiscally responsible, and Those Awesome Guys understand that. In addition a variety of performance updates, players will also have new characters, mutators, consumables, levels, and so much more. Archie, Millard, and Techie are here in the latest update, with the Velcro and Dirty Shoes coming in hot as new Mutators. As if that weren’t enough, over 15 new levels have been added from their earlier Level Building Contest.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Final Fantasy Brave Exvius Receives Star Ocean: Anamnesis Collaboration
- an-favorite Star Ocean characters Fayt and Rena first appeared in the Japanese version of Final Fantasy Brave Exvius.
- Call of Duty: AW DLC 3 - Supremacy Reveals Details and Dates
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Supremacy, the third DLC pack for Call of Duty®: Advanced Warfare is coming to PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3 an...
- Dungeons and Dragons Online Announces New Expansion Pack
- Dungeons and Dragons Online will roll out a new expansion, Shadowfell, featuring new areas, a raised level cap, and prestige characters.