Move or Die Launches Community Chest Update
Those Awesome Guys have announced an all-new free update to their ultimate friendship-ruining game, Move or Die, just in time for the summer. The “Community Chest” update also comes with a sale, 67% off of the original 14.99. Now making your friends enraged is both fun and economical! It’s important to be fiscally responsible, and Those Awesome Guys understand that. In addition a variety of performance updates, players will also have new characters, mutators, consumables, levels, and so much more. Archie, Millard, and Techie are here in the latest update, with the Velcro and Dirty Shoes coming in hot as new Mutators. As if that weren’t enough, over 15 new levels have been added from their earlier Level Building Contest.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Path of Exile Launches First Ever Charity Race to Benefit Child's Play
- Grinding Gear Games announced today that they are launching a two-week Path of Exile Ambush/Invasion race event to benefit the Child's Pl...
- World of Tanks: Mercenaries Celebrates Five Years on Console
- World of Tanks first hit consoles five years ago on the Xbox 360 and is presently on PS4 and Xbox One.
- SMITE Patch Preview: Pins and Dolls
- Today Hirez Studios revealed what's coming in their next patch to third person Mythology MOBA, SMITE via Twitch livestream.