Move or Die Launches Community Chest Update
Those Awesome Guys have announced an all-new free update to their ultimate friendship-ruining game, Move or Die, just in time for the summer. The “Community Chest” update also comes with a sale, 67% off of the original 14.99. Now making your friends enraged is both fun and economical! It’s important to be fiscally responsible, and Those Awesome Guys understand that. In addition a variety of performance updates, players will also have new characters, mutators, consumables, levels, and so much more. Archie, Millard, and Techie are here in the latest update, with the Velcro and Dirty Shoes coming in hot as new Mutators. As if that weren’t enough, over 15 new levels have been added from their earlier Level Building Contest.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- World of Warships Gameplay Preview (PAX East 2015)
- World of Warships is pushing the limits of military arena gameplay in astounding ways each and every time I've visited.
- Nexon to Develop LEGO Mobile Game
- Nexon Korea will develop a role-playing game (RPG) for mobile devices based on several hit LEGO properties, including LEGO Ninjago and many ot...
- Lego Artist to Build 50,000 Piece WildStar Rocket House
- Lego artist Mariann Asanuma to showcase giant replica of WildStar's Rocket House at PAX East with donation to Child's Play.