Move or Die Launches Community Chest Update
Those Awesome Guys have announced an all-new free update to their ultimate friendship-ruining game, Move or Die, just in time for the summer. The “Community Chest” update also comes with a sale, 67% off of the original 14.99. Now making your friends enraged is both fun and economical! It’s important to be fiscally responsible, and Those Awesome Guys understand that. In addition a variety of performance updates, players will also have new characters, mutators, consumables, levels, and so much more. Archie, Millard, and Techie are here in the latest update, with the Velcro and Dirty Shoes coming in hot as new Mutators. As if that weren’t enough, over 15 new levels have been added from their earlier Level Building Contest.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Rising Generals: Closed Beta Now Available
- InnoGames continues their successful franchise with the start of the close beta for their highly anticipated game: Rising Generals. Today, a c...
- RAID: Shadow Legends Review
- Unfortunately, RAID: Shadow Legends doesn’t have quite so much going for it. It does have enough to put it just slightly above the curve.
- Nova Genesis: New Browser-Based MMO Announced
- Global games publisher Reality Squared Games revealed today plans to release its newest free-to-play browser game, called Nova Genesis. The fi...