Modern Wolf Reveals Gamescom 2019 Highlight Reel
Modern Wolf is a new publisher on the scene, with a goal of making a statement: They are committed to ethical game development. This publisher has a roster of five talented indie developers on board, and revealed five games during Gamescom 2019, in today’s video. They have a zero-tolerance towards crunch, and a sensitivity to mental health/well-being, it’s a pleasant thing to see in the games development sphere.
- Necronator: Q4 2019: Deck-building meets tower defense. (Dead Wrong)
- Ostranauts: Early Access Soon: Starship captain sim in a gritty blue-collar solar system. (Blue Bottle Games)
- Skeleton Crew: Autumn 2020: Pinball-like, dungeon brawler. (Cinder Cone)
- Out There: Oceans of Time: Winter 2020: Space exploration adventure, from the creators of Sigma Theory. (Mi-Clos Studio)
- Rogue State Revolution: 2021: First geo-political roguelike. (LRDG)
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Camelot Unchained Gets E.A.R.S. and Announces Next Stretch Goal
- Camelot Unchained has hit its last major stretch goal, and is now setting sights on its next stretch goal for supporters.
- Guild Wars 2: Arrival of the Bazaar of the Four Winds Update
- Today ArenaNet announces it has formalised plans to maintain a two-week major release schedule for Guild Wars 2, and reveals the latest conten...
- Final Fantasy XIV and Yo-kai Watch Collaborate This Summer
- Players will be able to earn special quest rewards, such as original Yo-kai themed weapons, mounts, and minions.