MMOHuts Weekly Recap #183 April 15th – Orcs Must Die, Dizzel, Warframe & More!
A quick look and discussion for every major announcement and update during the week! This week we discussed updates from the following games: Orcs Must Die Unchained, Heroes of the Storm, Hearthstone, Card Hunter, Dizzel, Warframe, Black Gold Online, ArcheAge, Black Desert, Throw Trucks, H1Z1, & League of Legends!
Weekly MMO News summary for the week ending April 15th, 2014 (April 7th – April 15th).
Robot Entertainment announces Orcs Must Die Unchained as a free to play PvP title:
Blizzard’s main focus at PAX was Heroes of the Storm with new characters, features, and more:
Hearthstone shows announces the highly anticipated Adventure mode Curse of Naxxramas:
Card Hunter plans for the launch of a new expansion “Attack of the Artifacts” later this month:
OGPlanet is bringing Dizzel to North America starting this June:
Warframe comes in with a massive update featuring… well…Everything:
Snail Games announced huge changes to Black Gold Online prior to its closed beta coming soon:
The westernized version of ArcheAge starts up Alpha testing with no NDA:
Black Desert continues to tease its awesomeness as it approaches Korean CB2:
One thing I got to do at PAX East… Throw trucks with my mind:
Sony Online Entertainment announced a new Zombie survival MMO H1Z1:
League of Legends decides to part ways with URF mode, for now:
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Last Man Standing News - Launched Free on Steam
- Free Reign Entertainment has announced the launch of Last Man Standing as a free to play title after four months of closed beta.
- Small-Ass Monsters Introduced to TERA
- Big ass monsters getting you down? TERA has a solution!
- Power Struggle in the Middle Ages: Throne Wars Comes to Windows Phone
- flaregames GmbH announces the release of Throne Wars for Windows Phone.