MMOHuts Weekly Recap #59 Nov 6 – Mechwarrior, Tribes, & More
MMO Weekly News #59 – Mechwarrior, Tribes, & More
Weekly MMO News summary for the week ended November 6 (Oct 31 – Nov 6). A quick look and discussion for every major announcement and update during the week! This week we discussed updates from the following games: Mechwarrior Online, Lego Universe Online, Cosmicbreak, Mabinogi, World of Tanks, Perfect World, Avalon Heroes, Tribes: ascend, Project Blackout, Ace Online, Brawl Busters, and DC Universe Online. Mechwarrior Online looks particularly awesome, but it’s still nearly a year away from release. You can view all the individual news articles mention over at the MMOHuts.com News section.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Game Insight Announces website for X-Mercs: Invasion
- Game Insight, a global-facing game developer and publisher for all major mobile and social platforms, is happy to announce that a new version ...
- E3 2015 Day 3 Recap Pt 1 - SW Battlefront, BattleCry, Bierzerkers, and Torchlight Mobile!
- Day 3 is what separates the men from the boys in the gauntlet that is E3.
- War Inc. Battlezone relaunches
- Now out of beta, War Inc. Battlezone is declaring itself relaunched.