MicroVolts Gameplay Video
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our MicroVolts Page.
MicroVolts is a 3D third-person MMO shooter published by RockHippo Productions. The game looks and plays a bit like S4 League and Battlefield Heroes – especially since the graphics are cartoony. The game’s visuals and weapons were most certainly inspired by Valve’s Team Fortress 2. Unlike Cross Fire, WolfTeam and other “modern” themed tactical MMOs – MicroVolts is not a tactical game. The game actually labels itself as an online toy shooter and focuses more on fun than realism. To learn more about MicroVolts check out the official MMOHuts MiroVolts page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Goes Mobile
- Tencent and PUBG Corp. have announced as of yesterday that PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Mobile is now live in many regions.
- Tactics Conqueror’s War opens World 2 and introduces GR cards
- Launched last February 5, 2015, Tactics: Conqueror’s War opens up World 2 on March 8, 2015 for new players and introduces the Glorious Rari...
- APB Vendetta Revealed at GDC
- Reloaded Productions Unveils Multiplayer Persistent Arena FPS APB Vendetta™ at Game Developers Conference