MicroVolts Gameplay Video
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our MicroVolts Page.
MicroVolts is a 3D third-person MMO shooter published by RockHippo Productions. The game looks and plays a bit like S4 League and Battlefield Heroes – especially since the graphics are cartoony. The game’s visuals and weapons were most certainly inspired by Valve’s Team Fortress 2. Unlike Cross Fire, WolfTeam and other “modern” themed tactical MMOs – MicroVolts is not a tactical game. The game actually labels itself as an online toy shooter and focuses more on fun than realism. To learn more about MicroVolts check out the official MMOHuts MiroVolts page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Third Age Closed Beta Announced
- PopPace, makers of a variety of games has announced that their newest title, The Third Age will be launching a CBT at the end of November.
- Maypole Challenge arrives in MicroVolts
- Rock Hippo has launched the Maypole Challenge update for MicroVolts.
- Moon Hunters Development Update Teases PAX East Hands-On
- KitFox Games has offered a new development update on funded Kickstarter project, Moon Hunters. The focus promises a return of their Friday dev...