Metin2: Curse of the Serpent Queen Is Now Live
Gameforge has released the latest update for the classic MMORPG, Metin2: Curse of the Serpent Queen.
This brand new update expands the game to include a new zone, new dungeons and bosses, and brand new gear as players face off against the deadliest enemy to date: Serpent Queen Nethis.
Features of this update include:
- New Zone – Yilad Pass: Venture along the cursed, winding road to gain access to the Serpent Temple and experience a new, thrilling storyline. Keep your guard up as new quests and Tainted War Chiefs with their polluted army will make your journey a dangerous one. Warriors adventurous enough to make the trek will be rewarded with new legendary armor to aid them.
- New Dungeon – Serpent Temple: At the center of Yilad Pass lies the impregnable lair of the Serpent Queen: The Serpent Temple. Battling with new, slithery, serpentine monsters using challenging new mechanics across several sub-basements will net adventurers rare drops such as Serpent equipment and other rare goodies. But be quick about it – unless you craft at the Serpent Statue, you must work against the clock to evade the curse of the Serpent Queen!
- New Dungeon – Mysterious Dungeon: A twisted maze awaits you in Nam Gwang Chasm bursting with rapidly spawning different types of monsters, high-level weapons, and a new, mysterious talisman!
- New Armour Set – Serpent Equipment: What is a new update without shiny, new armor? Deck your character in the finest and most powerful serpentine armor with room for several bonuses that can be upgraded.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Elsword's Add Gets 2nd Job Class: Lunatic Psyker
- Elsword announces the ability for players to advance Add, the 9th playable character, to the next Job Class: Lunatic Psyker.
- Space Wars: Interstellar Empires Early Access Preview (PC)
- Space Wars: Interstellar Empires is a turn-based capital ship styled MMO set in a world in conflict between two factions.