Metal Assault Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Metal Assault Page.
Metal Assault is a 2D side scrolling MMO shooter with RPG elements published by Aeria Games – the same company behind Grand Fantasia, Shaiya, Kingdom Heroes, WolfTeam, Eden Eternal and several other free to play games. Graphically speaking, Metal Assault looks a bit like Dungeon Fighter Online and Three Kingdoms Brawler. The game plays a bit like the old scroll side-scrolling shooter Metal Slug. Fans of MMO shooters should definitely give the game a try, as it offers unique gameplay. To learn more about Metal Assault check out the official MMOHuts Metal Assault page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Fractured Space Launch Review
- Fractured Space is an interesting beast. It is a MOBA involving humongous starships, and is reminiscent of games like Dreadnought.
- World of Final Fantasy Launch Review
- I’ve been waiting for World of Final Fantasy for months and honestly I had no idea why.
- RIFT Prime Goes Back to Where it All Began Starting In March
- In celebration of 7 years of RIFT, Trion Worlds is excited to announce the release date of the upcoming "Progression Server".