Marauders: Beta Date Reveal Trailer
Team17 and Small Impact Games have today announced that upcoming PvPvE looter shooter Marauders will hold a closed PC beta test via Steam from 20-25th July, available to all pre-orders.
Following a successful closed alpha test earlier in the year, the Marauders closed beta will let players loose with a barrage of new content including two new raid locations: the ‘Terraformer’ – a newly abandoned agricultural hub built on top of an asteroid shard, and the ‘Merchant Ship’ – an expansive, breach-able frigate perfect for intimate and long-range firefights. The beta will also introduce two additional firearms: the Heavy Thompson and the Klobb Machine Pistol; alongside the ‘Scrap Bomb’ – a hand-held heavy explosive device; numerous quality-of-life improvements such a ‘Quick Loot’ option and foldable bags for economic inventory management; further cosmetic choices and audio effects, and many more surprises for players to uncover themselves.
Those looking to join the closed beta can pre-order the game now to receive 10% off their purchase and immediate access when it launches next week. All pre-order purchases will also automatically receive the Space Pirate cosmetic pack, which will be available when Marauders launches into Steam Early Access and Game Preview via PC Game Pass later this year.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- "Letters From Harran" Contest Lets Fans Contribute to Dying Light
- Techland has opened up the chance for fans to get involved with adding to the story of Dying Light: The Following.
- Elsword Transformation Review Update
- Taylor Lux looks at Elsword after MMOHut's original review, seeing how the game has evolved in recent years - and gives a new verdict.
- MU Origin 2's Closed Beta Begins in North America and Latin America
- Webzen announced today that the Closed Beta for their mobile MMORPG, MU Origin 2 has begun in North/Latin America on Android.