MapleStory’s Summer Updates Herald the Arrival of New Character, Ark
Nexon’s side-scrolling MMORPG, MapleStory is rolling out their annual Summer Update today, which features a host of new worlds and features. It also heralds the arrival of the new character, Ark, who debuts on June 27th. Pre-creation for him is available in this update, and those who do pre-create him will receive awesome gifts when he does become playable. Ark is Half-Flora and Half-Specter and branded a traitor after attempting to escape the military during the Flora civil war. His dark power is incredible and worth experiencing. In addition, all through the summer, there will be a host of updates, from July 4th’s Ark Fifth Job, July 11th’s New Region, Esfera, Origin Sea, July 25th’s European Reboot Server, August 1st’s New Boss, Commander Will, August 8th’s New Lab Server and finally August 8th’s Monad update. There is so much coming to MapleStory this summer, and Maplers won’t want to miss it.
Key features from the first update on June 20 include:
Pre-create Ark! Players who pre-create the new character will receive amazing gifts when Ark becomes available to play on June 27.
The V Care patch improves the 5th job experience. Game improvements help players enjoy the 5th job by completing daily quests faster with decreased requirement times and fewer stages.
New episode! Shadow Alchemist, the fifth episode of the Grand Athenaeum theme dungeon, is released. Players who complete the adventure will earn a special medal.
New Discovery events! New events such as Discovery Desert, Discovery Field and Discovery Polar are open now for players to earn more Ark Coins.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Face of Mankind Introduces Overwolf Technology
- Nexeon Technologies has announced the introduction of the Face of Mankind Multicom.
- Endless Legend Tempest Expansion Revealed
- Amplitude Studios revealed today the newest expansion for its award-winning 4X strategy game Endless Legend will focus on naval warfare.
- Snail CEO Shi Hai Brings Black Gold and Age of Wushu Clips to GDC 2012
- Snail Game CEO Shi Hai was among those who delivered speeches at the conference. He addressed the theme “Breaking New Ground in the MMO Genr...