MapleStory’s Pathfinder: Squadron of Heroes Update Launches
Pathfinder: Squadron of Heroes is the latest update for MapleStory, and in it, players level 61 and higher can access the Ancient Ruins Party Quest. The ancient Guardian boss needs to be overcome, and players can delve into portals, study constellations, and activate switches in search of treasure. There are also Cross World Party Quests to try out, and a new limited-time set of rewards from the Party Point Merchant coin shop. Perhaps the most interesting part is building a team of characters across a player’s account to do battle with the Immortal Gorgons. The more effectively players build up a squad, the more daily and weekly rewards can be farmed.
In addition, players level 135 and above will be able to visit the new Theme Dungeon: Partem Ruins, in Pathfinder’s hometown. Tasked with exploring the ruins, players must battle a trio of dark magicians to save the town before an ancient beast is summoned to destroy its peaceful way of life. New mini-games and Adventure Tiers, including Trailblazer and Bushmaster, have also been added to Adventure Island.
If you aren’t satisfied with the speed of your leveling, there’s the Double Mega Burning Project, where two characters can receive the “burning” buff at once, after level 10. This will give characters two extra levels every time they level up, from 10-150. Finally, for a limited time, the Beast Tamer Character Creation is back for players to gain access to the incredible power of a diverse cast of animals. This will allow for awesome amounts of damage, and improvements were made to their early job quests and several skills.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Join the Fight: Line of Defense Now Available on Early Access
- Line of Defense, the MMO from 3000AD, is now available for purchase on Steam’s Early Access.
- Super Dungeon Tactics Reveals More Heroes
- The four new heroes revealed include the Claw Tribe Barbarian, Riftling Rogue, Royal Paladin and the Royal Warden.
- Gather Your Friends to Conquer the Temporal Rift in Lineage 2: Revolution
- Parties of two to five players can now tackle the new content for Lineage 2: Revolution: The Temporal Rift dungeon.