MapleStory X Re:ZERO Trailer
MapleStory begins a special collaboration event with Re:ZERO, running now through June 7. The crossover includes daily quests with Emilia.
Other key features of the MapleStory X Re:ZERO crossover include:
- Return by Death: Just like Subaru’s notable power in the anime, players who make a wrong choice in Emilia’s daily quests will die and have to start over from Day 1. Any Mapler who successfully completes all the daily quests can restart Emilia’s quests for additional gift boxes.
- “Re:Boot” World Bonuses: The MapleStory X Re:ZERO crossover is also the best time to create a new character in Reboot world, a world introduced in the 2015 Reboot update that brings MapleStory back to its roots as a hardcore RPG with stronger enemies and grander rewards. Players who create a new character in Reboot world will be awarded with an exclusive totem themed after Emilia’s Insignia, millions of mesos and a number of useful items upon reaching specific levels.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- GamerToken Allows Players to Trade Unique Items on the Blockchain
- It allows gamers to truly own the virtual items they earn in-game, with unique cosmetic items to be made available in participating games.
- Old School RuneScape Introduces Inferno
- Old School RuneScape today introduces the Inferno, a new solo combat challenge.
- TERA: Secrets and Shadows Press Preview
- Meeting up with CM Treeshark and his usual cast of friends and followers, he first introduced us to the Ninja class.