MapleStory X Re:ZERO Trailer
MapleStory begins a special collaboration event with Re:ZERO, running now through June 7. The crossover includes daily quests with Emilia.
Other key features of the MapleStory X Re:ZERO crossover include:
- Return by Death: Just like Subaru’s notable power in the anime, players who make a wrong choice in Emilia’s daily quests will die and have to start over from Day 1. Any Mapler who successfully completes all the daily quests can restart Emilia’s quests for additional gift boxes.
- “Re:Boot” World Bonuses: The MapleStory X Re:ZERO crossover is also the best time to create a new character in Reboot world, a world introduced in the 2015 Reboot update that brings MapleStory back to its roots as a hardcore RPG with stronger enemies and grander rewards. Players who create a new character in Reboot world will be awarded with an exclusive totem themed after Emilia’s Insignia, millions of mesos and a number of useful items upon reaching specific levels.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Honor of Throne Launches Major Update
- NetDragon has released what they are called a major update for their first chess-based strategic action game, Honor of Throne.
- Edge Case Games Reveal Tactical Space Combat Game, Fractured Space
- Edge Case Games, a new British games studio formed from the team behind Strike Suit Zero, has revealed its debut game: Fractured Space
- Camelot Unchained Alpha Progress Interview
- It's been over a week now since backers like myself gained access into the official alpha testing of Camelot Unchained, Mark Jacobs ambit...