MapleStory Mobile – Cygnus Knights Teaser
Get a peek of the various Cygnus Knights in the MapleStory Mobile universe. They are the sworn defenders of the Empress. This new class consists of the 5 main characters from the original MapleStory who protected Empress Cygnus and defeated the Black Mage. The five new jobs include the following:
● Dawn Warrior: A double handed sword-wielding warrior who draws power from the sun and moon during combat.
● Night Walker: A thief that uses claws as his weapon with the ability to summon an illusion of himself that fights enemies alongside him.
● Thunder Breaker: A knuckle-equipped pirate with the unique ability to link multiple skills in conjunction for faster use.
● Blaze Wizard: A staff-wielding wizard who can use Orbital Flame in conjunction with the directional pad, which can cast his skill in the desired direction.
● Wind Archer: A bow-wielding warrior who can attack enemies continuously by using its trifling wind skill.
Two events will also go live until October 9th, 2018 to help new, returning and active players progress. Maplers who level up any new characters from Cygnus Knights during the Cygnus Knights Growth Support Event will receive special rewards including the Cygnus Knights chair and mount. In addition, players who create a new account with any character reaching Lv. 3 through 75 will level up by 3 levels during the Burning Level Up Event. This update also includes the new continent Ereve, as well as the Maple Tree Festival System. Based on the number of characters created in the Maple Tree World, the new system gives an additional rank and effect when players level up their characters. The Immortal Guild Dungeon, a guild specific dungeon has also been added. The new dungeon will allow guild members to earn points and compete in rankings by defeating the immortal boss Papulatus. Earned points will be redeemable in the Guild Shop and Guild Donation.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- ARK: Survival Evolved Unlocks Dev Kit Alongside Mammoth Mod Contest
- Studio Wildcard unleashes a dev kit, a modding contest, and the Survival of the Fittest battle mode.