MapleStory M Officially Launches in 140 Countries Today
MapleStory M is a mobile adventure based on the original MapleStory franchise and is now available in 9 languages and over 140 countries. It’s available for both iOS and Android devices, and players who log in and play MapleStory M over the next 14 days will receive special in-game items each day until August 21st, 2018. Those who pre-registered will also be able to claim their pre-registration rewards until August 21, 2018. In addition, July 24th until July 31st, 2018, MapleStory M streamers will also be able to win extra rewards for streaming the game. More info on that can be found below.
The same customization, immersive storylines and boss raids that players remember from the original MapleStory can be found here. New and returning MapleStory players can also visit the official site on July 25th to register for exclusive events and receive special coupon codes for gift packs in MapleStory M. Players that link their MapleStory account with MapleStory M will earn additional in-game rewards on both games.
The global launch features 150 levels of content, including:
New Character Classes: The Explorers are a new breed of hero who fight side-by-side to maintain the peace in Maple World;
Battle Function: This function features the mobile-optimized hunting and leveling with the auto-battle and auto-quest function for each class;
Character Customization: Players can show off their unique style by customizing their characters’ hair color and choosing from all sorts of fashionable items and accessories;
Dungeons: These unique challenging modes will let Maplers level up and complete quests solo or with friends;
Pets and Mounts: Maplers can adopt pets to join them in battle and hop on mounts to get around with speed and style.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- New Chinese God for SMITE; Hi-Rez Heading to PAX
- After the excitement of gamescom we’re back to normal service with an all-new god (and a re-worked one) set for release in the latest upcomi...
- Rumble Fighter Just Got Reloaded After 6 Years
- OGPlanet, a longstanding publisher of Free-to-Play, multiplayer online games, yesterday released Rumble Fighter: Reloaded, the biggest update ...
- Skara: The Blade Remains: Launch Date Revealed
- 8-Bit, the indie development studio based in Barcelona, Spain and London, UK, today announced that a Steam Early Access build of its revolutio...