MapleStory 2 Announces Skybound Expansion: Phase 2’s Date
Nexon announced the date for the second phase of their Skybound Expansion of MapleStory 2, and it begins on January 10th. This will add a new chapter of quests to the Sky Fortress area. With this update, the Fortress Rumble Dungeon will also be revealed. Players who reach “Trusted” reputation can enter five types of single-player dungeons, and they include Legendary weapons and armor. These can be obtained through rank rewards. The update also brings the incredibly challenging Wrath of Infernog Chaos Raid. Players can enter when they earn the “Alliance Soldier” Trophy and have reached at minimum level 50 with a 9,000 gear score. Players who complete this dungeon will have the opportunity to obtain Pluto’s accessory set: the very first Legendary accessories in the game. There will also be other updates, such as Housing User Interface adjustments, and New Year’s events.
Between January 10 to January 31, players can participate in new events including:
Infernog Expedition Support – Players level 10 and above can obtain Expedition Commemorative Coins based on cumulative login time
2019 Lucky Pouch – Players level 10 and above can complete various quests to obtain a Lucky Pouch, and additionally can earn rewards by opening specific numbers of Lucky Pouches.
Hide-and-Seek Hijinks – Players level 10 and above must complete 16 various quests based on the corresponding NPCs. Players who complete quests will obtain rewards. Players who became “Friend of the Day” and contributed to the quest condition check will get a buff.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ragnarok RE:START is now available to play on Steam
- Great news, guys! Ragnarok RE:Start is on Steam! Come back to Rune Midgard on these new Progression Servers.
- SMITE Hosts Ultimate God Weekend
- Hi-Rez Studios is offering players a chance to play all gods for free this weekend, May 30 through June 2.
- Total War Battles: Kingdoms Review
- Total War Battles: Kingdoms is a multiplayer Strategy game. The game is free-to-play and features hex-based city building, resource management