Malita: Soul of a Warrior Arrives on Itch.io
A group of 3rd-year video game design and development students at Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya release Malita: Soul of a Warrior on itch.io today for free. Malita: Soul of a Warrior is a beat ’em up inspired by the universe of anima/manga/film Alita: Battle Angel. Players control the cyborg Malita and become a warrior who fights the mercenaries of Alloy city. There’s the main story to go through that features waves of enemies that grow in strength. Players can also upgrade her robotic body and unlock new abilities to help Malita fight.
“Malita – Soul of a Warrior is our biggest game so far”, states Adrià Ferrer, Lead Programmer of the project. “The big challenge was developing a full 3D engine from scratch in only 3 months… but we made it!”.
- Fast-paced cyberpunk beat ‘em up.
- Inspired by the universe of Alita: Battle Angel.
- Play as the cyborg Malita and become a hunter warrior.
- Go through the main story and face waves of enemies.
- Upgrade your robotic body and unlock new abilities.
- Developed using a self-made 3D engine called “Project-Atlas”.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Amplitude Celebrates Endless Day with Big Reveals and Sales
- Amplitude Studios celebrates Endless Day again this year!
- League of Legends Preseason 3 Changes
- Riot Games Jatt and Morello discuss massive changes set to shake the League of Legends meta including new and redesigned old items, a complete...
- Final Fantasy XIV ARR: Patch 2.2 "Through the Maelstrom" Update Now Available
- Square Enix, Inc. today released “Through the Maelstrom,” also known as Patch 2.2, for the popular FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn onlin...