Malita: Soul of a Warrior Arrives on Itch.io
A group of 3rd-year video game design and development students at Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya release Malita: Soul of a Warrior on itch.io today for free. Malita: Soul of a Warrior is a beat ’em up inspired by the universe of anima/manga/film Alita: Battle Angel. Players control the cyborg Malita and become a warrior who fights the mercenaries of Alloy city. There’s the main story to go through that features waves of enemies that grow in strength. Players can also upgrade her robotic body and unlock new abilities to help Malita fight.
“Malita – Soul of a Warrior is our biggest game so far”, states Adrià Ferrer, Lead Programmer of the project. “The big challenge was developing a full 3D engine from scratch in only 3 months… but we made it!”.
- Fast-paced cyberpunk beat ‘em up.
- Inspired by the universe of Alita: Battle Angel.
- Play as the cyborg Malita and become a hunter warrior.
- Go through the main story and face waves of enemies.
- Upgrade your robotic body and unlock new abilities.
- Developed using a self-made 3D engine called “Project-Atlas”.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Winning Putt Celebrates National Golf Month
- Why not join a round of virtual golf with Winning Putt and claim valuable prizes at the same time?
- Black Desert Online's Back to School Event Begins Today
- The "Back to School" event in Black Desert Online starts today, and it is packed to the gills with rewards, extra Pearls, coupons an...
- Beyond the Void Early Access Preview
- Aiming for a one of a kind experience, B2Expand mashes together the most iconic elements of DoTA and Starcraft in ways like never seen before.