Magic: Legends Dev Diary #1: The Making of Magic: Legends
Here’s a special look into the making of Magic: Legends with the Cryptic Studios developers!
Cryptic Studios CEO (Stephen D’Angelo), Executive Producer (Stephen Ricossa), Content Lead (Randy Mosiondz), Principal Lead Designer (Adam Hetenyi), and Art Director (Barclay Chantel) sat down to discuss what it takes to create a game set in the iconic Magic: The Gathering multiverse – and why Cryptic Studios is uniquely qualified for this project.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Arctic Combat Unleashes First 2013 Update
- Webzen has announced new content available for Arctic Combat players, beginning today.
- Old School RuneScape goes Hardcore as part of Summer Special
- Players can now register their interest in the contest, which runs 24th - 26th July and has a total cash prize pot of $10,000.
- Auto Club Revolution Beta Impressions 2015
- ACR is a racing game with MMO elements. You can't simply log-in to ACR, and choose any car or race. Instead things start simple with prof...