Magic: Legends Dev Diary #1: The Making of Magic: Legends
Here’s a special look into the making of Magic: Legends with the Cryptic Studios developers!
Cryptic Studios CEO (Stephen D’Angelo), Executive Producer (Stephen Ricossa), Content Lead (Randy Mosiondz), Principal Lead Designer (Adam Hetenyi), and Art Director (Barclay Chantel) sat down to discuss what it takes to create a game set in the iconic Magic: The Gathering multiverse – and why Cryptic Studios is uniquely qualified for this project.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Fallout Shelter Mobile Review
- Fallout Shelter, is a resource management game for the mobile. You are put into the shoes of the venerated (or hated, depending on you).
- Tree of Savior - International test sever coming soon
- MC Games has just announced that an international test server for Tree of Savior will be available sometime after their Focus Group Test
- Netmarble Unleashes First Content Update for Arcane Saga
- Netmarble.com, a leading worldwide online game portal, introduces the first content update - much of which driven by player feedback - for its...