Mad World MMO Shows Off New Raid Video
JANDISOFT revealed the latest video footage for their upcoming MMORPG, Mad World MMO. Mad World MMO is a hand-drawn 2D isometric game, set in a post-apocalyptic world where humans struggle under the yoke of powerful demons. While offering PVE Raid, Boss Battles, and PVP Instances among many other familiar MMO features, the game will try to focus more on the combat and community aspects, where the genre shines the brightest, to stand out from the crowd.
The world itself is inspired by H.P. Lovecraft’s grim universe and hopes to give many emotional experiences not often found in this genre. Built on HTML5, the game will be playable on browsers supporting cross-play between the PC and Mobile without a client download, and Jandisoft hopes this will open the door to as many players as possible and create one big melting pot of players coming from various different platforms. A beta is planned for later this year, and they hope to release in 2019.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Kindred Alpha Impressions 2017
- The Kindred is a creative sandbox game where you have to take care for your kindred and live a peaceful life.
- Legends of Aria's Closed Beta 2 Is Now Live
- Legends of Aria is proud to announce that their Closed Beta 2 phase is now live, and are ready to show off the new look of their game.
- Open Alpha Phase of Winterfrost Legacy is Starting
- With its own unique take on the classic fantasy genre, Winterfrost Legacy focuses on the strategic aspects of battle.