Mad World MMO Shows Off New Raid Video
JANDISOFT revealed the latest video footage for their upcoming MMORPG, Mad World MMO. Mad World MMO is a hand-drawn 2D isometric game, set in a post-apocalyptic world where humans struggle under the yoke of powerful demons. While offering PVE Raid, Boss Battles, and PVP Instances among many other familiar MMO features, the game will try to focus more on the combat and community aspects, where the genre shines the brightest, to stand out from the crowd.
The world itself is inspired by H.P. Lovecraft’s grim universe and hopes to give many emotional experiences not often found in this genre. Built on HTML5, the game will be playable on browsers supporting cross-play between the PC and Mobile without a client download, and Jandisoft hopes this will open the door to as many players as possible and create one big melting pot of players coming from various different platforms. A beta is planned for later this year, and they hope to release in 2019.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Gloria Victis Rolls Out Massive Pre-Alpha Updates
- Today Black Eye Games has announced a series of major updates to Gloria Victis, an MMORPG already looking like a breath of fresh air in its pr...
- Black Desert Online Launches Partner Program
- Kakao Games invites their content creators and influencers to be a part of their new Black Desert Online Partner Program.
- Conquer Online Launches Global PvP Tournament
- Competitors from eight countries are set to represent themselves in Conquer Online's first PvP Tournament.