Mad World MMO Shows Off New Raid Video
JANDISOFT revealed the latest video footage for their upcoming MMORPG, Mad World MMO. Mad World MMO is a hand-drawn 2D isometric game, set in a post-apocalyptic world where humans struggle under the yoke of powerful demons. While offering PVE Raid, Boss Battles, and PVP Instances among many other familiar MMO features, the game will try to focus more on the combat and community aspects, where the genre shines the brightest, to stand out from the crowd.
The world itself is inspired by H.P. Lovecraft’s grim universe and hopes to give many emotional experiences not often found in this genre. Built on HTML5, the game will be playable on browsers supporting cross-play between the PC and Mobile without a client download, and Jandisoft hopes this will open the door to as many players as possible and create one big melting pot of players coming from various different platforms. A beta is planned for later this year, and they hope to release in 2019.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- TERA Secrets & Shadows Update Announced
- Scheduled for release in May, TERA Secrets & Shadows promises to offer a host of exciting new features and content including a new class.
- Alliance of Valiant Arms Adds New Map and Championship System
- Alliance of Valiant Arms (A.V.A.) is rewarding its players with the brand-new, long-awaited Over Rider scenario map!
- Tribes Ascend announces Summer of Tribes tournament
- Hi-Rez Studios has announced the Summer of Tribes tournament series for its new shooter, Tribes Ascend.