Luvinia Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More about the game check out our Luvinia Online Page.
Luvinia Online is a 3D anime inspired fantasy MMORPG published by OutSpark – the same company behind Fiesta Online and Divine Souls. The game launched into open beta in early September, 2011 and features 2 factions – the Empire and the Federation. Graphically the game looks a bit like Grand Fantasia and Asda 2 has the same camera angle as games like Mythos Online and Battle of the Immortals. Like several other MMORPGs the game has 2 experience meters – one for your basic level and one for your class level. To learn more about Luvinia Online check out the official MMOHuts Luvinia Online page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shotgun News 10/31: Rift, Planetside 2, STO, and Much More!
- Daily MMO news includes Rift, Planetside 2, Star Trek Online, and more.
- Summer Has Arrived in Black Desert Online with the Terrmian Festival Update
- Today PearlAbyss and Kakao Games announced that the Terrmian Festival will be added to Black Desert Online as a free update.
- The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot Beta Review
- In The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot you get to play one of the three available heroes: archer, knight, and mage.