Luvinia Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More about the game check out our Luvinia Online Page.
Luvinia Online is a 3D anime inspired fantasy MMORPG published by OutSpark – the same company behind Fiesta Online and Divine Souls. The game launched into open beta in early September, 2011 and features 2 factions – the Empire and the Federation. Graphically the game looks a bit like Grand Fantasia and Asda 2 has the same camera angle as games like Mythos Online and Battle of the Immortals. Like several other MMORPGs the game has 2 experience meters – one for your basic level and one for your class level. To learn more about Luvinia Online check out the official MMOHuts Luvinia Online page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Heroes & Generals Launches New Video
- A new video for Heroes & Generals has arrived: Come Out to Play.
- Skyforge - New Horizons Update
- Skyforge has recently released New Horizons, a major new update for players that introduces a ton of new content to the game.
- Firefall Developer Diary: February 2012
- Firefall's development team has released a new developer video diary for February 2012.