Lunia Gameplay – First Look December 2009
To Learn More about the game check out our Lunia Page.
Lunia: The Record of Lunia War is a 2D ‘stage’ based fantasy MMORPG published by ijji. Choose from one of four starting classes and play through the game’s 60+ individual stages alone or with friends! The game is a bit linear, but the unique arcade style gameplay is incredibly fun. The only other game like it is GhostX and Grand Chase, as they also have ‘stages’ and are fairly linear. In the video above I just created a character and finished the first level on episode 1. To learn more about Lunia check out the official MMOHuts Lunia page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dogs of War Online Review
- The game is based on the tabletop rules for Dogs of War, which itself is a supplement for the tabletop game Confrontation, by Rackham.
- Trion Worlds Prepares to Ramp Up ArcheAge News
- A recent post from Trion Worlds teases plans that the hype train is preparing to leave station for their partnered publishing with XLGames for...
- Sins of a Dark Age now available free on Steam
- Ironclad's new dark fantasy MOBA, Sins of a Dark Age, is now available to play for free.