Lunia Gameplay – First Look December 2009
To Learn More about the game check out our Lunia Page.
Lunia: The Record of Lunia War is a 2D ‘stage’ based fantasy MMORPG published by ijji. Choose from one of four starting classes and play through the game’s 60+ individual stages alone or with friends! The game is a bit linear, but the unique arcade style gameplay is incredibly fun. The only other game like it is GhostX and Grand Chase, as they also have ‘stages’ and are fairly linear. In the video above I just created a character and finished the first level on episode 1. To learn more about Lunia check out the official MMOHuts Lunia page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Heroes of the Storm: Ragnaros Hero Review
- However, I’m a little confused. When I think “Assassin,” I think stealth, sneakiness, and sudden bursts of destruction.
- Free to Play Week in Review - 9/11/2015
- MMOHuts' Editor Staff breaks down their thoughts on news and updates in the free to play MMO space for September 11, 2015.
- Iruna Online: Full-scale mobile MMO gets a new raid
- “Iruna Online” is a free to play Full Scale 3D Online RPG played by more than 3.6 million users in Japan. “Iruna Online” features 3D g...