Lords and Villeins – Full Launch Trailer
Lords and Villeins are leaving Early Access today, and the 1.0 release brings a plethora of new features and options to you, our aspiring medieval rulers!
Inspired by Rimworld, Settlers and The Guild, Lords and Villeins sets a lighthearted tone to the city building genre, bringing an experience that is both accessible and relaxing, but does not shy away from the complexity and richness of systems that players can discover and learn as they delve deeper and deeper in the incredibly rich and authentic simulation of medieval feudalism.
At the heart of the game lies an immersive and emotional journey, in which villagers grow, evolve, create relationships, go through struggles and challenges which shape their lives and stories in compelling ways.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Secret World Celebrates Second Anniversary With Love & Loathing
- Funcom's The Secret World celebrates its second anniversary with a bang! The Guardians of Gaia event starts today, where massive Golems i...
- Archlord 2 releases Guild Battles
- Starting today, new exciting features are available in Archlord 2, with the action-packed Guild Battles and a new area, El Dorado.
- H1Z1 Officially Launches on PS4 from Daybreak Games
- Daybreak Games Officially Launches H1Z1 on Playstation 4 today. 10 million players entered the Open Beta, but now it's live!