Livelock – PAX South 2016 Dev Interview + Gameplay
BakermanBrad checks out a newly announced title by Perfect World Entertainment called Livelock! Not at all what we expected, its better!
We’re all used to Perfect World Entertainment as a publisher of free to play MMOs here in the West, but it isn’t all the company is good for.
Livelock will be Tuque’s first published game, and is a top down action RPG set in a post-apocalyptic world. All life has been annihilated on Earth, but three humans have survived through an upload of their consciousness. Now, those three humans are being redeployed through linking their consciousness to human-like war machines in order to uncover what has happened to the world and perhaps reclaim a new hope for humanity. The first of these characters is Hex, the game’s marksman. He relies on powerful ranged weapons and actively mobile skills to fight enemies. The second and third characters have yet to be revealed, but will include a melee-type and support-type character.
Read more about the game at our PAX South write up here: https://mmohuts.com/news/livelock-pax-south-2016
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Kabam and Marvel Launches "Marvel Contest of Champions"
- Kabam, a world leader in free-to-play games for traditional players, has partnered with Marvel Entertainment to bring the expansive Marvel Uni...
- Behind MU Legend: A Story of ARPGs and the Passion of Fans
- Today Webzen looks back on how far MU Legend has come, and how passionate their audience is for it.
- 37Games Announces Blades & Rings
- 37Games has announced the newest addition to its list of games, Blades & Rings.