Livelock – PAX South 2016 Dev Interview + Gameplay
BakermanBrad checks out a newly announced title by Perfect World Entertainment called Livelock! Not at all what we expected, its better!
We’re all used to Perfect World Entertainment as a publisher of free to play MMOs here in the West, but it isn’t all the company is good for.
Livelock will be Tuque’s first published game, and is a top down action RPG set in a post-apocalyptic world. All life has been annihilated on Earth, but three humans have survived through an upload of their consciousness. Now, those three humans are being redeployed through linking their consciousness to human-like war machines in order to uncover what has happened to the world and perhaps reclaim a new hope for humanity. The first of these characters is Hex, the game’s marksman. He relies on powerful ranged weapons and actively mobile skills to fight enemies. The second and third characters have yet to be revealed, but will include a melee-type and support-type character.
Read more about the game at our PAX South write up here: https://mmohuts.com/news/livelock-pax-south-2016
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Lineage 2: Revolution Reaches 5 Million Users And Introduces New Year In-Game Events
- Netmarble is proud to announce that Lineage 2: Revolution has officially reached five million registered users.
- Brave Brigade Joins Ban Hammered Event
- The event welcomes the 100,000 players banned from Az'roth for using third-party software to auto-play their beloved MMO.
- Orcs Must Die! Unchained - The Apprentice Returns
- After some time being reworked, the Apprentice has returned Orcs Must Die! Unchained, under the new name Zoey.