Lineage 2: Revolution Launches 200-Player Castle Siege Mode Alongside More Servers Opening
A brand new mode has come to Lineage 2: Revolution today, as the 200 player PVP mode, Castle Siege goes live alongside some new NA/EU servers. Castle Siege allows players to team up against each other, adding new ways to play the game as they move towards conquering the opposing team’s castle or defend their own against other factions lay siege in real-time battles. It’s a 3v1 (3 attacking clans, 1 defending) can battle at once to conquer a Castle by imprinting their opponent’s Holy Artifact. The pre-season for Castle Siege begins today and heralds the start of the Castle Siege Festival, which offers increased EXP for all characters. More on the Castle Siege pre-season can be found in a link below.
This comes with a new update that adds more content, such as the new Oren Territory, new difficulty levels for quite a few dungeons, a new Grade UR equipment, and a max level extension (180 -> 260). Lineage 2: Revolution will have several celebrations for this as well (including increased rewards, beginning today). Returning users (who have not logged in over 14 days) will receive SR equipment, from now until May 30th. Aymel’s School event will be exclusive to new servers from now until May 30th as well. Finally, new servers have also been added to America and Europe regions to support the wealth of players playing Lineage 2: Revolution, while some of the other servers were merged to bring a smoother co-op experience as well as more competition in Fortress Siege/Clan content.
“We’ve worked diligently to bring massive real-time PvP gameplay on mobile devices to a new level,” said Seungwon Lee, Chief Global Officer of Netmarble. “We can’t wait for players to dive into one of Lineage 2: Revolution’s biggest updates yet and experience the brand-new Castle Siege mode.”
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Early Access: Aura Kingdom Beta Review
- Anyone who enjoyed Grand Fantasia or Eden Eternal will be in for a good time here.
- Webzen Releases Summer Events and Updates For Its Games
- Starting today and lasting until September 4th, Webzen will be holding special summer events across all of their games.
- Seldon Crisis: Kickstarter Campaign now available
- Chaos Interactive Ltd. today launched a 30-day Kickstarter campaign for the independent developer’s recently announced open world sci-fi MMO...