Lineage 2: Revolution Announces Update for May
The latest update for Lineage 2: Revolution features more content like the Castle Siege Mode, new dungeons, a max level extension, a new region, new Grade UR equipment and much more. It will also introduce new servers in North America/Europe, as well as Latin America (where the game will launch next month). Players can pre-register for these servers below beginning today, which will allow players to reserve nicknames and earn rewards based on the total number of players who pre-register.
New servers will be added to the America and Europe regions to support even more players in Lineage 2: Revolution, while the merging of other servers will ensure a smoother co-op experience and ensure more dynamic and competitive Fortress Siege and Clan content. Character, Currency, Clans and Friend information on the servers being merged will be preserved where possible. Lineage 2: Revolution players who create accounts in the new servers will be welcomed with events and rewards, and will be offered further rewards for ongoing weekly and monthly login events. Current players from North America, Europe, Oceania, and the Middle East and new players from Latin America who pre-register and reserve a nickname will be rewarded with a limited edition title, “Initial Pioneer.” Moreover, players can work towards tiered rewards that can be unlocked depending on the total number of pre-registered users reached. Pre-registered users will also get additional EXP Boosts and Level-Up Rewards when the game is released.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Sho Online Introduces Enhanced Slaughterhouse
- Sho Online adds new enhanced slaughterhouse with features 6 waves of enemies. Neofun first introduced this feature in 2008 and is only now upd...
- RIFT Update 3.6 Press Event Walkthrough
- Patch 3.6 is also going to be reintroducing the Carnival of the Ascended, which is an in-game fair that celebrates the players (the ascended).
- Larian and Triumph Team Up for Divine Wonders Humble Bundle
- Belgian and Dutch developers Larian and Triumph Studios collaborate on this week’s Humble Bundle.