Legendary Champions Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Legendary Champions Page.
Legendary Champions is a 3D fantasy MMORPG published by Aeria Games – the same company behind Shaiya, Last Chaos, Grand Fantasia, Kingdom Heroes, Megaten, Dynasty Warriors Online, Kitsu Saga and numerous other free to play games. Legendary Champions plays much like other 3D MMORPGs, with one really interesting feature – players can transform into powerful guardian champions for short periods of time. The game has over 60 of these champions and each is unique. The game also has an interesting League of Legends style instanced PvP system. To learn more about Legendary Champions check out the official MMOHuts Legendary Champions page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Infographic: The Evolution of Warframe
- Warframe is celebrating the holiday season by looking back at its evolution since the game's launch on PC, PS4, and Xbox One.
- Camelot Unchained Rounds out CUBE Systems
- After a near four hour stream today hosted by Lead Engineer Andrew Meggs, the first structure build with dynamically curved blocks was introdu...
- Guild Wars 2 @ PAX Prime 2015: Raids, Release Date, and F2P!
- ArenaNet hit PAX Prime this year hard with three major announcements for Guild Wars 2 - culminating in the reveal of the base game going F2P!