Legend of Edda Gameplay – First Look
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Legend of Edda Page.
Legend of Edda is a cute 3D fantasy MMORPG published by GamesCampus – the same company behind Asda Story, Cue Online, Heroes in the Sky, Drift City, Soul Master, Shot Online a few other MMOs. Legend of Edda has cute anime inspired graphics sort of like Luna Online, except with a strong emphasis on PvP. It’s one of the only chibi style MMORPGs with intense PvP. Players can fight in epic realm vs realm battles, party vs party arena style fights, duels and more. To learn more about Legend of Edda check out the official MMOHuts Legend of Edda page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- 9mm Online Review
- As is, there's no reason to play 9mm Online over more established MMOFPS game like Alliance of Valiant Arms or Sudden Attack.
- SMITE Patch Preview: Odin, Arachne, Ao Kuang, The King
- The SMITE team is preparing for another patch to hit soon, and this week they've been previewing a few major changes to the gods Odin, Ar...
- Avatar and Panda Monk Appear in Dragon’s Call II
- After 1.9 version of Dragon’s Call II was updated, the operation team gets good feedback from its players and now they add Super Golden Pets...