Legend of Edda Gameplay – First Look
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Legend of Edda Page.
Legend of Edda is a cute 3D fantasy MMORPG published by GamesCampus – the same company behind Asda Story, Cue Online, Heroes in the Sky, Drift City, Soul Master, Shot Online a few other MMOs. Legend of Edda has cute anime inspired graphics sort of like Luna Online, except with a strong emphasis on PvP. It’s one of the only chibi style MMORPGs with intense PvP. Players can fight in epic realm vs realm battles, party vs party arena style fights, duels and more. To learn more about Legend of Edda check out the official MMOHuts Legend of Edda page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Move Or Die Mutators Update Launching Thursday
- Move or Die players are wisely advised to find more friends by this Thursday for future friendship ruination with the Mutators update.
- SOE Announces Holiday Festivities & More
- The weather outside might be frightful, but Sony Online Entertainment (SOE) is bringing forth some game features that are quite delightful!
- HoloGrid: Monster Battle Demos Available at Select Stores
- Tippett Studio & Happy Giant have teamed up with gaming shops to give players a chance to try HoloGrid: Monster Battle in person.