Legend of Edda Gameplay – First Look
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Legend of Edda Page.
Legend of Edda is a cute 3D fantasy MMORPG published by GamesCampus – the same company behind Asda Story, Cue Online, Heroes in the Sky, Drift City, Soul Master, Shot Online a few other MMOs. Legend of Edda has cute anime inspired graphics sort of like Luna Online, except with a strong emphasis on PvP. It’s one of the only chibi style MMORPGs with intense PvP. Players can fight in epic realm vs realm battles, party vs party arena style fights, duels and more. To learn more about Legend of Edda check out the official MMOHuts Legend of Edda page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shroud of the Avatar is Gearing Up for Episode 2
- Portalarium announced yesterday that they are working on the final milestones of their Kickstarter campaign.
- The Elder Scrolls New Launch Celebration Infographic
- Bethesda and Zenimax are celebrating tomorrow's worldwide launch of The Elder Scrolls Online with a new infographic.
- Dawngate Patch 26 Brings Big Changes
- Waystone Games Overhauls their MOBA Dawngate with a massive update impacting every aspect of gameplay.