Legend of Ace is Now Available on Mobile Devices
FunCube Technology Limited announced the worlds first MOBA + TCG mobile game is now live – Legend of Ace. Players collect and combine TCG-style cards to customize their heroes, and features 5v5 MOBA-style gameplay. Their goal is a fast and fair eSports experience, where players choose their hero’s attribution cards before each battle and that combo cannot be changed once the match begins. There are hundreds of cards in the game to create endless possibilities in game.
In classic 5v5 MOBA style, players select a favorite legendary hero and compete on beautifully rendered maps battling hordes of enemy player heroes, as well as myriad unique and special monsters, to ascend the ranking charts, achieve glory, and earn awesome prizes. There is no purchase of items in the game, so the player only needs to focus on the match itself, and with 5 to 10 minute battles, the past is fast hopes to be truly fair play. Players who accomplish specific goals in each game unlock achievements and other rewards.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Drift City Expands Neo City
- GamesCampus has launched an expanded update for Drift City.
- Guild Wars 2 World Championship Announced
- Developing on their esports partnership, ArenaNet and ESL are introducing with the World Championship the largest Guild Wars franchise prize.
- GrandChase Review (Android)
- I have to admit I was pleasantly surprised when I picked up GrandChase for the purpose of writing this review.