Left to Survive Unveils ‘Area 51’ Event
Left to Survive is a third-person zombie slayer from MY.GAMESA and Whalekit, and they’re proud to celebrate their first anniversary on mobile. With this, they have revealed a limited-time event, inspired by the viral Facebook event for Area 51. An alien horde has infiltrated the world’s most secret government facility, and it’s time to storm Area 51! Can you stop this alien invasion once and for all?
This invading force is not immune to bullets though, so it’s up to you to group up and repel them in the Area 51 Tournament. This runs from September 20th until September 26th. Players who repel the most aliens will be rewarded with a new interstellar set that includes a powerful Martial Blaster, a Starmourner 51 alien machine gun, and a full astronaut suit.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- EVE Online Players Gate Crash the Guardian's Gala
- As of today, players in EVE Online can join in the Guardian's Gala to fight off the pirates of New Eden for exclusive rewards.
- Heroes of the Storm: Zul'Jin Hero in Review
- Zul’Jin is a ranged assassin from the Warcraft universe.
- Felspire Beta 1.1 Introduces March on Tusk Valley
- Highlights include: new class advance, new level cap, new PvP map and new equipment set system.