LawBreakers E3 2016 Dev Preview – Turf War in the California Keys
LawBreakers, previously known under the codename BlueStreak, is an upcoming video game developed by Boss Key Productions and published by Nexon. The game was set to be free-to-play, but Cliff Bleszinski has changed its business model based on security and feedback from the community.
At E3 we were introduced to the games second game mode called Turf War and the new map California Keys! Turf War is a twisted version of domination where teams fight over capture points surrounded by zero gravity.
The LawBreakers Team is ready to begin opening the flood gates for our Closed Public Alpha tests over the next few months! The first one starts this weekend!
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hello Hero: Interview with Sean Lee
- Afromania talks with Fincon's Head of Business Development, Sean Lee, about Hello Hero and its upcoming debut in the States.
- Novus AEterno: New Update on Economics and Syndicates
- Taitale Studios has just released a news update for their crowdfunded MMORTS title Novus AEterno, with new details regarding the game's e...
- Triad Wars: Halloween Event Now Underway
- In Triad Wars you are fighting demons, evil spirits, and a gigantic demon-cat in the culmination of the event.