LawBreakers E3 2016 Dev Preview – Turf War in the California Keys
LawBreakers, previously known under the codename BlueStreak, is an upcoming video game developed by Boss Key Productions and published by Nexon. The game was set to be free-to-play, but Cliff Bleszinski has changed its business model based on security and feedback from the community.
At E3 we were introduced to the games second game mode called Turf War and the new map California Keys! Turf War is a twisted version of domination where teams fight over capture points surrounded by zero gravity.
The LawBreakers Team is ready to begin opening the flood gates for our Closed Public Alpha tests over the next few months! The first one starts this weekend!
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- World of Tanks Debuts Roll Out Comic with In-Game Sales Event
- Wargaming and Dark Horse Comics announced today that the highly anticipated first issue of the World of Tanks: Roll Out comic series.
- Escape from Tarkov News - Extended Alpha Launched
- Battlestate Games announced that Escape from Tarkov, their MMOFPS, has entered extended alpha and will be accepting more players.
- Second Open Beta for Fantasy Earth Zero Begins Today
- Fantasy Earth Zero second open beta officially begins today on March 17. There will be no further character wipes.