Latest Dual Universe Update Lets You Be a Space Trucker
Novaquark released the latest update for the pre-alpha of their civilization building MMO, Dual Universe. If being a Space Trucker isn’t enough, you can also be an Interstellar Miner in this update. This update also focuses on scanning material resources, mining them, and putting them up on market. For anyone who has ever dreamed of being a space trucker (and why wouldn’t you?), this is the update for you. Three new utility-focused tools also came in this update, as well as a host of other features that will help shape the future of this game’s economy and the infrastructure as a whole for the ambitious MMO.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- RiotZone Announces New Changes For September
- Mail.RU Games has announced major new changes coming in September for RiotZone.
- Shadowbound Open Alpha Test Launches on July 8th
- Global game publisher Reality Squared Games (R2Games) announced today that Shadowbound, its newest browser title, will debut with an exclusive...
- Planetside 2 PS4 Press Conference and Beta Key Raffle Event
- The PC version of this game is not a “testing ground” for the PS4 version; I cannot stress enough that each is its own game.