Latest Dual Universe Update Lets You Be a Space Trucker
Novaquark released the latest update for the pre-alpha of their civilization building MMO, Dual Universe. If being a Space Trucker isn’t enough, you can also be an Interstellar Miner in this update. This update also focuses on scanning material resources, mining them, and putting them up on market. For anyone who has ever dreamed of being a space trucker (and why wouldn’t you?), this is the update for you. Three new utility-focused tools also came in this update, as well as a host of other features that will help shape the future of this game’s economy and the infrastructure as a whole for the ambitious MMO.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- First Annual Midgard Exposition And Bazaar Arrives in Ragnarok
- Ragnarok Online is celebrating its 9th anniversary with a special new event for players.
- Star Trek: Discovery to Debut in Popular Mobile Game
- It's the first Star Trek TV show in more than fifteen years and promises to be a grand undertaking: Star Trek: Discovery.
- Windward's High Seas Sandbox Adventures Launches for Windows, Mac, Linux
- Windward, an action-packed sandbox game set on the open oceans, has dropped anchor on Steam for Windows, Mac and Linux.