LaTale Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our LaTale Page.
LaTale is a 2D side scrolling fantasy MMORPG published by OGPlanet. The game both looks and plays a lot like Nexon’s MapleStory and Ndoor’s WonderKing Online, except with one small exception. The visuals are a bit artistically different. Players start off by choosing from one of five playable classes and can advance to a new job at level 80. The game is updated regularly, but doesn’t have nearly as much content as its chief rival – MapleStory. In the video above I created a character, skipped the tutorial and beat up a few enemies while highlighting some of the game’s features. To learn more about LaTale, check out the official MMOHuts LaTale page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Elite Dangerous: Horizons Launches Today for Xbox One
- Explore Planet Surfaces on Xbox One in New Season of Elite Dangerous Expansions, Available Now for $29.99.
- KOG Games Offers New Home for Grand Chase Latin America Players
- Latin American Grand Chase players will have a new home with KOG Games, starting in September.
- Neverwinter Announces The Maze Engine: Guild Alliances
- Guilds can join forces in Neverwinter, the free-to-play Dungeons & Dragons MMORPG, when The Maze Engine: Guild Alliances releases this sum...