LaTale Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our LaTale Page.
LaTale is a 2D side scrolling fantasy MMORPG published by OGPlanet. The game both looks and plays a lot like Nexon’s MapleStory and Ndoor’s WonderKing Online, except with one small exception. The visuals are a bit artistically different. Players start off by choosing from one of five playable classes and can advance to a new job at level 80. The game is updated regularly, but doesn’t have nearly as much content as its chief rival – MapleStory. In the video above I created a character, skipped the tutorial and beat up a few enemies while highlighting some of the game’s features. To learn more about LaTale, check out the official MMOHuts LaTale page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- America's Army Proving Grounds Review
- At the start of each round you are able to choose from all the available weapons and equipment. Currently, that is all the customization that ...
- Summoner's Legion Reveals Date of Open Beta Launch
- R2Games, global publisher of free-to-play games, is announcing today the launch date of its first browser CCG, Summoner's Legion.
- War Thunder gets ready for Xbox One X
- The very vocal crowd of War Thunder have cried out to see the popular military vehicle game come to Microsoft consoles!