KurtzPel – Fallen Light Trailer
KurtzPel launches a new karma (weapon): Fallen Light. A magic cannon, Fallen Light is a long-range Karma that is aim-based with no auto-targeting assistance, and can use its “Magic Bullet” resource to enhance its skills and attacks.
Alongside the new Karma, there are a host of changes, including:
- Reduced CP costs for Dual Soul and Sacred Guardian Karma
- Max growth of Karma increased from three to five
- A new Karma UI where players can learn skills from
- PvP Season 2:
- Certain modes cannot be selected when matchmaking, but players can change their weapon and skills before the match starts
- Players will receive rewards based on their highest achieved ranking, not final ranking
- Reduced points when losing a match
- Reduced number of stages to rank up (down to 3)
- PvP missions sorted into Duel Mission and Challenge Missions
- New, larger 5v5 maps (two Deathmatch and one Conquest)
- PvE now sorted into three modes: Patrol (3 versus a random monster), Annihilation (4 versus multiple random monsters), and Raid (six versus a boss)
- New Season Pass added to the Season Level system
- Essences removed and replaced with the new Magic Stones
- New items including:
- Magic Stone allows players to apply stats to Weapon and Costumes
- Settia Costume (Invisible Costume) for Shirt and Pants
- Character Name Change Ticket
- Character Appearance Change Ticket
- Basic Motion Change Item
- New inventory and UI, mailbox system, mission currency, and more
More details are at the link below.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Forsaken World Mobile: MMORPG Coming Soon to Mobile from Fedeen Games
- Fedeen Games is proud to announce the arrival of Forsaken World, the acclaimed PC series, on iOS and Android devices.
- Shadowverse Beta Preview
- "How much time could it possibly take," I reasoned, "It'll just be some simple Hearthstone clone with a shiny coat of pain...