Kung Foo! Official Launch Trailer
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Kung Foo Page.
The folks over at Perfect World International have finally done it! The official launch trial is now available for viewing. As the video makes clear, Kung Foo isn’t just another MMO. The trailer touts a ‘rat free’ game world and boasts a story written by a professional comic book writer. Top notch localization (that means no Engrish) and interesting mounts like a giant pig are just some of the features to look forward to. Kung Foo is in Closed Beta testing as of the release of this video but Open Beta should be right around the corner. Remember, Kung Foo can be played for just one easy payment of $0.00!
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Warlocks vs. Shadows expands with Blood Mage and New World
- Updating Early Access games is nothing new. But there are updates and UPDATES.
- Kind Words Review: A Little Kindness Goes a Long Way
- Kind Words is an amazing little piece of software that, quite simply, lets you share and receive kind words with other users.
- A Fiery Mount Joins League of Angels 2 From the Depths of Hell
- From the magma of the Great Volcano, in the fiery depths of Hell, Magmadon awakens for League of Angels II.