Kung Foo! Official Launch Trailer
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Kung Foo Page.
The folks over at Perfect World International have finally done it! The official launch trial is now available for viewing. As the video makes clear, Kung Foo isn’t just another MMO. The trailer touts a ‘rat free’ game world and boasts a story written by a professional comic book writer. Top notch localization (that means no Engrish) and interesting mounts like a giant pig are just some of the features to look forward to. Kung Foo is in Closed Beta testing as of the release of this video but Open Beta should be right around the corner. Remember, Kung Foo can be played for just one easy payment of $0.00!
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Red Solstice Launch Review
- The Red Solstice stands as a polished and more technologically advanced edition of this mod, offering survive together or die alone gameplay
- LuckCatchers Early Access Preview
- LuckCatchers is a sandbox game where you basically can do your own thing.
- Endless Battle is a New MOBA Available on Steam from Netdragon
- NetDragon announced today that their first open MOBA Micro-Client game, Endless Battle has arrived officially on Steam.