Kung Foo! Official Launch Trailer
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Kung Foo Page.
The folks over at Perfect World International have finally done it! The official launch trial is now available for viewing. As the video makes clear, Kung Foo isn’t just another MMO. The trailer touts a ‘rat free’ game world and boasts a story written by a professional comic book writer. Top notch localization (that means no Engrish) and interesting mounts like a giant pig are just some of the features to look forward to. Kung Foo is in Closed Beta testing as of the release of this video but Open Beta should be right around the corner. Remember, Kung Foo can be played for just one easy payment of $0.00!
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Armajet Mobile Review
- Armajet pits your team of three against three other players in real-time arena-based online mobile combat.
- Brave Frontier Announces Their Fifth Anniversary Extravaganza
- gumi inc is calling all of their Summoners, because Brave Frontier is turning five years old!
- Neverwinter's 'Lost City of Omu' Module Comes to Console in April
- The secrets of Chult's Trickster Gods hold the key to defeating Acererak's death curse in Neverwinter: Lost City of Omu.