Kritika Online – First Impressions
Colt talks about the press event he attended for Kritika Online, and shows off Warrior class gameplay.
Kritika Online is an anime-inspired free-to-play fantasy MMORPG developed by ALLM for PC and is available for PC. It is expected to see a 2017 western release published by En Masse Entertainment.
In Kritika Online players can customize their own character from distinct classes like the Warrior, Rogue, and Magic Gunner. As players progress they will be able to branch their characters into unique versions of their class to further specialize their roles in parties into things like Berserker, Cat Acrobat, Dimension Controller and more. The more diverse the team composition you create the more combat possibilities and variation you will get!
Check out more Kritika Online info from these videos and articles:
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Gloria Victis Announces Playable Female Characters
- A long-awaited update has finally come to Gloria Victis in the form of adding playable female characters!
- Clandestine: New co-op spy game enters Alpha testing
- Danish indie developer Logic Artists today announced that Clandestine is now in alpha for PC. Set during the mid-1990’s, Clandestine is a gl...
- Prodigy: World Map showcased for first time
- Studio has released a new video showcasing how players can traverse and interact with the World Map of their upcoming game Prodigy by only usi...