Kritika Online – First Impressions
Colt talks about the press event he attended for Kritika Online, and shows off Warrior class gameplay.
Kritika Online is an anime-inspired free-to-play fantasy MMORPG developed by ALLM for PC and is available for PC. It is expected to see a 2017 western release published by En Masse Entertainment.
In Kritika Online players can customize their own character from distinct classes like the Warrior, Rogue, and Magic Gunner. As players progress they will be able to branch their characters into unique versions of their class to further specialize their roles in parties into things like Berserker, Cat Acrobat, Dimension Controller and more. The more diverse the team composition you create the more combat possibilities and variation you will get!
Check out more Kritika Online info from these videos and articles:
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Wargaming.net League Announces "Final Battle"
- The crown jewel of the Wargaming Calendar is WG Fest in Moscow. Here we'll see the Wargaming.net League's "Final Battle"!
- Entropia Universe: Players loot $20,000 from King Kong
- Big monkey equals big money!
- League of Angels II is Being Featured by Facebook
- After the second anniversary of League of Angels II, we learned that the game from Yoozoo is now being featured on Facebook.