Kritika Online – First Impressions
Colt talks about the press event he attended for Kritika Online, and shows off Warrior class gameplay.
Kritika Online is an anime-inspired free-to-play fantasy MMORPG developed by ALLM for PC and is available for PC. It is expected to see a 2017 western release published by En Masse Entertainment.
In Kritika Online players can customize their own character from distinct classes like the Warrior, Rogue, and Magic Gunner. As players progress they will be able to branch their characters into unique versions of their class to further specialize their roles in parties into things like Berserker, Cat Acrobat, Dimension Controller and more. The more diverse the team composition you create the more combat possibilities and variation you will get!
Check out more Kritika Online info from these videos and articles:
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Duelyst Review - Board Game Tactics Meets CCG Goodness
- Are you tired of everyone comparing every card game that comes out on PC to Hearthstone?
- Noct: Survival Horror Game Now on Steam Early Access
- Independent developer C3SK and night-worshipping game label Devolver Digital have released online multiplayer survival horror thriller Noct o
- Mabinogi Prepares for Classic Update
- Nexon America is preparing to launch Mabinogi's Classic Update in the coming days.