Knights of Honor II: Sovereign Trailer
Knights of Honor II: Sovereign is THQ Nordic’s first foray into Grand Strategy, and will be assisted by Black Sea Games. The goal is to craft a medieval strategy experience that offers depth while breaking new grounds on approachability. Will you lead your empire to ruin, or to glory? Players will need to choose their royal court carefully, and determine the destiny of their people. Will it be riches, conquest, or defeat? It’s up to you to lead your empire in this upcoming RTS.
- Accessible Grand Strategy – From religion to city development, experience exciting depth with better approachability than ever
- Real-Time Gameplay – Medieval Europe comes alive, no turns needed
- Royal Court – Appoint Marshalls, Clerics, Merchants, Diplomats, and Spies to exert your will across the land
- RTS Battles – Directly lead your armies in riveting RTS combat
- Robust Multiplayer – Join with multiple friends to take on the challenges of medieval Europe
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Bloodline Champions Enters Open Beta
- The arena based fighting MMO Bloondline Champions is now in open beta! The Swedish game is being published by Funcom. The game is a team based...
- Kitsu Saga Closed Beta Sign Ups Begin
- Aeria Games is now accepting closed beta sign ups for their latest MMORPG, Kittsu Saga. The game is developed by the same folks behind Grand F...
- Adventurer's Journal - Blade & Soul Entry #2
- I began this day with another lesson from my diminutive master. I find it curious that most of these training exercises have gotten easier...