Knights of Honor II: Sovereign Trailer
Knights of Honor II: Sovereign is THQ Nordic’s first foray into Grand Strategy, and will be assisted by Black Sea Games. The goal is to craft a medieval strategy experience that offers depth while breaking new grounds on approachability. Will you lead your empire to ruin, or to glory? Players will need to choose their royal court carefully, and determine the destiny of their people. Will it be riches, conquest, or defeat? It’s up to you to lead your empire in this upcoming RTS.
- Accessible Grand Strategy – From religion to city development, experience exciting depth with better approachability than ever
- Real-Time Gameplay – Medieval Europe comes alive, no turns needed
- Royal Court – Appoint Marshalls, Clerics, Merchants, Diplomats, and Spies to exert your will across the land
- RTS Battles – Directly lead your armies in riveting RTS combat
- Robust Multiplayer – Join with multiple friends to take on the challenges of medieval Europe
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Old School RuneScape Mobile Enters Members' Beta
- Old School RunesScape Mobile is entering their members' beta, and every RuneScape and Old School member is going to get access to it.
- Overwatch Competitive Play Arrives
- The new competitive play mode is similar to most competitive game modes allowing skilled players to climb.
- Lineage II Helios Expansion Now Live
- NCSOFT today announced that Lineage II’s latest expansion, Helios, is now live for all players.