Knights of Honor II: Sovereign Trailer
Knights of Honor II: Sovereign is THQ Nordic’s first foray into Grand Strategy, and will be assisted by Black Sea Games. The goal is to craft a medieval strategy experience that offers depth while breaking new grounds on approachability. Will you lead your empire to ruin, or to glory? Players will need to choose their royal court carefully, and determine the destiny of their people. Will it be riches, conquest, or defeat? It’s up to you to lead your empire in this upcoming RTS.
- Accessible Grand Strategy – From religion to city development, experience exciting depth with better approachability than ever
- Real-Time Gameplay – Medieval Europe comes alive, no turns needed
- Royal Court – Appoint Marshalls, Clerics, Merchants, Diplomats, and Spies to exert your will across the land
- RTS Battles – Directly lead your armies in riveting RTS combat
- Robust Multiplayer – Join with multiple friends to take on the challenges of medieval Europe
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Final Fantasy XI - The Long Look Back
- Good morning, Internet! The Long Look Back is going to be a series we work on here on MMOHuts where we take a look back at MMOs of yore.
- Tree of Savior: IMC Games Confirms Video Recordings Allowed
- Recently, GM Lesley from the Tree of Savior community team in South Korea has just posted a third surprise FAQ. A lot of questions are covered...
- Smash Up Launches on Steam Early Access
- Nomad Games has announced the launch of its first free to play game, Smash Up, on Steam Early Access.