Knights Chronicle Enters Its Second Season
Netmarble announced a major update for its anime-inspired mobile title, Knights Chronicle today. This brings the game to its second season of content for all players. A new story begins on the Ancient Race, the Dryans, with the addition of two new Dryan heroes. Tyrione and Pierina are in the game, and fan favorites such as Damian and Ashley can also now experience Awakenings. This increases the statistics of the characters and adds passive skills. Damian and Ashley’s appearance will also change upon Awakening.
Other updates coming to Knights Chronicle include:
- Apocalypse Level for Pierina’s Advent Dungeon – Starting today, players can engage against the SSR-grade heroine Pierina’s special Advent Dungeon with A new Apocalypse difficulty level and use only half the needed stamina for two weeks.
- Epic Quest ‘Meril’ Update – Meril’s epic quest has been updated so that players can earn a SSR-grade costume for Meril upon completion
- Heroic Windmill Update – Starting today, players can transform any redundant SSR-grade heroes into a randomly generated SSR-grade hero
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Gods’ Game (an Epic Fantasy LitRPG novel): Two books out now!
- The Gods’ Game is a hard LitRPG novel set in a fantasy world.
- Escape from Tarkov - Closed Beta Active Now
- The closed beta for Escape from Tarkov is now officially live! All early access packages now have access to the game.