Knights Chronicle Enters Its Second Season
Netmarble announced a major update for its anime-inspired mobile title, Knights Chronicle today. This brings the game to its second season of content for all players. A new story begins on the Ancient Race, the Dryans, with the addition of two new Dryan heroes. Tyrione and Pierina are in the game, and fan favorites such as Damian and Ashley can also now experience Awakenings. This increases the statistics of the characters and adds passive skills. Damian and Ashley’s appearance will also change upon Awakening.
Other updates coming to Knights Chronicle include:
- Apocalypse Level for Pierina’s Advent Dungeon – Starting today, players can engage against the SSR-grade heroine Pierina’s special Advent Dungeon with A new Apocalypse difficulty level and use only half the needed stamina for two weeks.
- Epic Quest ‘Meril’ Update – Meril’s epic quest has been updated so that players can earn a SSR-grade costume for Meril upon completion
- Heroic Windmill Update – Starting today, players can transform any redundant SSR-grade heroes into a randomly generated SSR-grade hero
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- RuneScape Challenges Players with Super September
- Super September will be storming into RuneScape offering players an onslaught of demanding daily challenges where no heroic deed will go unnot...
- Star Trek Online Hosts Free C-Store Giveaways
- To celebrate the upcoming release of Star Trek Online Season 11: A New Dawn, STO is giving away some items from its C-Store.
- Darkfall Unholy Wars Custom Roles Announced
- Aventurine SA announces players may now set their own custom roles and skill sets for Darkfall Unholy Wars.