Knights Chronicle Enters Its Second Season
Netmarble announced a major update for its anime-inspired mobile title, Knights Chronicle today. This brings the game to its second season of content for all players. A new story begins on the Ancient Race, the Dryans, with the addition of two new Dryan heroes. Tyrione and Pierina are in the game, and fan favorites such as Damian and Ashley can also now experience Awakenings. This increases the statistics of the characters and adds passive skills. Damian and Ashley’s appearance will also change upon Awakening.
Other updates coming to Knights Chronicle include:
- Apocalypse Level for Pierina’s Advent Dungeon – Starting today, players can engage against the SSR-grade heroine Pierina’s special Advent Dungeon with A new Apocalypse difficulty level and use only half the needed stamina for two weeks.
- Epic Quest ‘Meril’ Update – Meril’s epic quest has been updated so that players can earn a SSR-grade costume for Meril upon completion
- Heroic Windmill Update – Starting today, players can transform any redundant SSR-grade heroes into a randomly generated SSR-grade hero
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Rainbow Saga – Fantasy Action MMO's World Revealed
- NGames, a leading online games publisher, has today revealed first details of the colourful world of new free-to-play, hack-n-slash, fantasy a...
- World of the Living Dead Invites Players to Stress Test In February
- Ballardia has temporarily lifted beta restrictions for World of the Living Dead: Resurrection.
- Warframe Fortuna Update Arrives on Nintendo Switch
- On February 5, 2019, Warframe's Fortuna update will be available on the Nintendo Switch.