Kingdom Under Fire II Reveals Spellsword Character Class
Kingdom Under Fire II is finally coming to the west, and to prepare us for the launch, a pair of teasers were dropped today. Today the Spellsword was announced, who is a master of ice and lightning magic. The Spellsword is a relative to the Dark Elves and combines magical runes to create new attacks or to heal herself. This is to compensate for a low health pool, but on the field of battle, she’s fast and deadly.
She was the fruit of a forbidden experiment that harnessed the power of the gods themselves to combine the blood of the Ancient Elves and the present-day Dark Elves. After barely escaping the appalling research, a Dark Elf with fair skin meandered through the world to live cast out from both the Elves’ and the Dark Elves’ societies. Finding refuge with the Azilia Knights, she is one of the five classes playable in Kingdom Under Fire II: Berserker, Elementalist, Gunslinger, Ranger, and Spellsword.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- East Legend iOS Mobile Review
- East Legend revolves around a re-imagining of the journey to the west story where you follow the exploits of a priest who meets Goku.
- DomiNations Remembers the Centennial of Armistice Day
- In remembrance of Armistice Day's Centennial, Nexon and Big Huge Games commenced a series of historical in-game events in DomiNations.
- GunFleet Review
- If you've played any of the World Of games or War Thunder, you'll be fairly familiar with the formula for the game.