King of Kings 3 Gameplay – First Look
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our King of Kings 3 Page.
King of Kings 3 is a free to play 3D fantasy MMORPG that’s being published by Gamigo. It’s going into open beta testing today, on September 27, 2010 so take a quick look to see if its the game for you. King of Kings 3 distinguishes it self from other games by concentrating on PvP. The game does have a pretty standard early game that includes auto-navigation and quest based progression. But the involved guild system allows players to create large organizations such as legions and kingdoms. These player coalitions can make war against one another, take over entire towns in the game, and fortify them against further invasion. Gamigo is behind Martial Empires, and publishes a number of other MMORPGs for the European market. They’ve recently started expanding into America and will be publishing Black Prophecy worldwide. To learn more about King of Kings 3 check out the official MMOHuts King of Kings 3 page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- OVERHIT Begins Global Launch Events
- Countless heroes await to be collected and enlist for battle in Nexon's latest mobile game on Android/iOS, Overhit.
- Conquera Thunders into Open Beta Phase at 2017 Comic Fiesta in Malaysia
- The Classic PK MMORPG Conquera has officially left its Closed Beta and moved into Open Beta Testing, bringing it that much closer to launch.
- World of Warships: Legends Introduces German Navy in Latest Update
- World of Warships: Legends is getting set for a massive update that will add a slew of content to the console edition of the shooter.