Keplerth Release Trailer
Indie development studio TARO and publisher Gamera Games release the full version of Keplerth on Steam today.
Keplerth is a classic 2D sandbox RPG set in a hostile alien planet. You can choose to live alone, fight side by side with your friends, or experience the calamity of online multiplayer.
In Keplerth, your fate is in your hands. With randomly generated maps and dungeons, you must survive, build, farm, fight, and explore your way to victory in this open-world adventure!
Keplerth leaves Early Access after 4 years of development. With over 1000 ratings, and 89% positive feedback, the full version of the game will include a clone system, a shelter management system with a shelter facility crafting table added, a monster invasion system where players can create traps and defensive facilities, and armed shelters to against the inhabitants.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Project CARS: Full Auto Line-up and Car Packs Revealed
- Project CARS: Full Auto Line-up and Car Packs Revealed -Too many cars to count
- Rocket League Batmobile DLC Available Now
- The iconic Batmobile from the highly-anticipated Warner Bros. Pictures film, Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, is available for purchase.
- Indie Esport Darling #IDARB Launches This February
- Fans of Other Ocean Interactive’s upcoming crowd-designed, 8-player platform esport #IDARB can download the game for free when it debuts nex...