Kakao Games to Publish New MMORPG ‘Ascent: Infinite Realm’ in the West
A new MMORPG will be released in the west through Kakao (developed by Bluehole of PUBG and TERA) in Ascent: Infinite Realm! It was unveiled during the G-Star showcase in South Korea, and promises a steampunk setting coupled with high-fantasy magic. It also boasts Realm vs. Realm aerial combat that pits a variety of fantastic ships against each other. It will be playable at G-Star for interested parties, and Kakao Games expects to have the first beta test in the first half of 2018!
Minsung Kim, CEO of Kakao Games Europe, said: “All of us at Kakao Games are very proud to be able to work with the remarkable talent at Bluehole and bring their new AAA MMORPG to Western audiences. We are confident that we can localize their creative vision effectively and help make A:IR into a massive global success.”
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ready Player One-style Event Comes to Entropia Universe
- The citizens of Entropia Universe are invited to participate in an epic Easter Egg hunt that starts tomorrow (March 29th).
- Dungeon Defenders II Launches "The Harbinger Awakens"
- Trendy Entertainment has released “The Harbinger Awakens,” the latest major content update for the action tower defense game.
- Fractured Space Celebrates One Million Players with Halloween Update
- A new Phase 1.5 game update brings players a free Halloween crew member, a cracking new ship and much more.