Kakao Games to Publish New MMORPG ‘Ascent: Infinite Realm’ in the West
A new MMORPG will be released in the west through Kakao (developed by Bluehole of PUBG and TERA) in Ascent: Infinite Realm! It was unveiled during the G-Star showcase in South Korea, and promises a steampunk setting coupled with high-fantasy magic. It also boasts Realm vs. Realm aerial combat that pits a variety of fantastic ships against each other. It will be playable at G-Star for interested parties, and Kakao Games expects to have the first beta test in the first half of 2018!
Minsung Kim, CEO of Kakao Games Europe, said: “All of us at Kakao Games are very proud to be able to work with the remarkable talent at Bluehole and bring their new AAA MMORPG to Western audiences. We are confident that we can localize their creative vision effectively and help make A:IR into a massive global success.”
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Mordheim City of the Damned: Early Access Now available
- Mordheim: City of the Damned, Rogue Factor's turn-based tactical-RPG adaptation of Games Workshop's tabletop game Mordheim set in th...
- EverQuest to go free-to-play in March
- EverQuest Producer, Thom Terrazas, has announced to the EverQuest community that the game will go free-to-play in March.
- DK Online Goes Into Closed Beta
- Aeria Games has announced the closed beta for its anticipated PvP focused MMORPG DK Online has officially started.