K.O.S. Secret Operations Gameplay Video January 2010
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our K.O.S. Secret Operations Page.
K.O.S. Secret Operations is a 3D tactical MMOFPS published by DontBlynk. The game aims to compete with Alliance of Valiant Arms, Soldier Front, WolfTeam and other MMOFPS games. K.O.S. Secret Operations plays remarkably like Counter-Strike Source, but that’s likely due to the fact that the game runs off the same ‘Source Engine’. The gameplay is fluid and responsive. Graphically speaking, the game looks absolutely gorgeous. It’s definitely one of the best looking shooters out there. In the video above I played a round of both ‘Team Deathmatch’ mode and ‘Search and Destroy’ and ended both games with an excellent score. Hopefully, this makes up for my incredibly poor performance in my Sudden Attack gameplay video. To learn more about K.O.S. Secret Operations, check out the official MMOHuts K.O.S. Secret Operations page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Alpha 6 Goes Live in Supernova Today
- The new alpha phase also includes returning commander, Velandre, as well as some great new updates to the game.
- Warframe: The Jordas Precept available on consoles
- Digital Extremes' Warframe® continues to expand and evolve with another exciting update for PlayStation®4 and Xbox One players!
- Shotgun News 12/12: World of Darkness, Monster Madness Online, and Perfect World International
- A look at the MMO news for today including World of Darkness, Monster Madness, and Perfect World International.