K.O.S. Secret Operations Gameplay Video January 2010
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our K.O.S. Secret Operations Page.
K.O.S. Secret Operations is a 3D tactical MMOFPS published by DontBlynk. The game aims to compete with Alliance of Valiant Arms, Soldier Front, WolfTeam and other MMOFPS games. K.O.S. Secret Operations plays remarkably like Counter-Strike Source, but that’s likely due to the fact that the game runs off the same ‘Source Engine’. The gameplay is fluid and responsive. Graphically speaking, the game looks absolutely gorgeous. It’s definitely one of the best looking shooters out there. In the video above I played a round of both ‘Team Deathmatch’ mode and ‘Search and Destroy’ and ended both games with an excellent score. Hopefully, this makes up for my incredibly poor performance in my Sudden Attack gameplay video. To learn more about K.O.S. Secret Operations, check out the official MMOHuts K.O.S. Secret Operations page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Life is Feudal: MMO Open Beta Launch Interview
- After months in testing, Life is Feudal: MMO - the large scale adaptation of Life is Feudal - is ready to launch.
- Krosmaster Arena: Coming soon to web browsers and mobile devices
- Leading online developer and publisher Ankama announced today that its strategy game Krosmaster Arena will soon be available in a fully animat...
- Elsword Gets Massive Guild Update
- Every Guild now has a place to call home in Elsword.