K.O.S. Secret Operations Gameplay Video January 2010
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our K.O.S. Secret Operations Page.
K.O.S. Secret Operations is a 3D tactical MMOFPS published by DontBlynk. The game aims to compete with Alliance of Valiant Arms, Soldier Front, WolfTeam and other MMOFPS games. K.O.S. Secret Operations plays remarkably like Counter-Strike Source, but that’s likely due to the fact that the game runs off the same ‘Source Engine’. The gameplay is fluid and responsive. Graphically speaking, the game looks absolutely gorgeous. It’s definitely one of the best looking shooters out there. In the video above I played a round of both ‘Team Deathmatch’ mode and ‘Search and Destroy’ and ended both games with an excellent score. Hopefully, this makes up for my incredibly poor performance in my Sudden Attack gameplay video. To learn more about K.O.S. Secret Operations, check out the official MMOHuts K.O.S. Secret Operations page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Eudemons Online: Dawn of Romance Expansion Available July 31
- This summer, Eudemons Online is set to release a new expansion called the 'Dawn of Romance', in order to surprise the people who hav...
- Rocket League Mutators Update Available Now
- Psyonix announced today that it has released an all-new, FREE "Mutators" update for Rocket League.
- Neverwinter: Elemental Evil Launches on Xbox One Sept. 8
- Neverwinter: Elemental Evil will bring an increase to the level cap, the Oathbound Paladin playable class and new adventure zones