Jupiter Hell Release Spotlight
The Doom-inspired turn-based action game is out of Early Access, bringing a climax to 20 years of roguelike development saga.
Do you have what it takes to survive the demonic forces of Jupiter in a game where turn-based tactics and roguelike collide? Jupiter Hell, from developer ChaosForge and publisher, Hyperstrange launches out of Early Access this Aug. 5th, 2021. It will be available on Steam, GOG, and Humble for $24.99 with a 20% discount at launch.
About Jupiter Hell:
Set on the moons of Jupiter, the game pits a lone space marine against overwhelming demonic forces. The player will rip and tear zombies, demons and unmentionable monstrosities, using classic weaponry such as shotguns, chainguns, railguns and the trusty chainsaw. Sounds familiar? It should! Jupiter Hell is the spiritual successor to the 2002’s freeware roguelike phenomenon – Doom, the Roguelike, later renamed to DRL for obvious copyright reasons.
Powered by the custom-built Nova Engine, the game takes the classic, turn-based roguelike gameplay and puts it in a detailed and dynamic 3D, 90s flavored sci-fi environment. Jupiter Hell stays true to the staple qualities of the roguelike genre: procedural level generation, providing endless possibilities for another run, character permadeath, and brutal, yet fair difficulty level. The players will die, learn from their mistakes, and proceed to make new ones in a new playthrough.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dawn breaks in Ether Saga Odyssey
- Break of Dawn, the latest expansion for Ether Saga Online, has just released.
- Valor Is A Fantasy Action Combat Fighter Now on Kickstarter
- Calibur Studios have officially launched the Kickstarter for their pitched title, Valor.
- Galactic Civilizations III Alpha - Ship Designer Now Live
- Galactic Civilizations III has launched its ship designer today for alpha players.