Jupiter Hell Release Spotlight
The Doom-inspired turn-based action game is out of Early Access, bringing a climax to 20 years of roguelike development saga.
Do you have what it takes to survive the demonic forces of Jupiter in a game where turn-based tactics and roguelike collide? Jupiter Hell, from developer ChaosForge and publisher, Hyperstrange launches out of Early Access this Aug. 5th, 2021. It will be available on Steam, GOG, and Humble for $24.99 with a 20% discount at launch.
About Jupiter Hell:
Set on the moons of Jupiter, the game pits a lone space marine against overwhelming demonic forces. The player will rip and tear zombies, demons and unmentionable monstrosities, using classic weaponry such as shotguns, chainguns, railguns and the trusty chainsaw. Sounds familiar? It should! Jupiter Hell is the spiritual successor to the 2002’s freeware roguelike phenomenon – Doom, the Roguelike, later renamed to DRL for obvious copyright reasons.
Powered by the custom-built Nova Engine, the game takes the classic, turn-based roguelike gameplay and puts it in a detailed and dynamic 3D, 90s flavored sci-fi environment. Jupiter Hell stays true to the staple qualities of the roguelike genre: procedural level generation, providing endless possibilities for another run, character permadeath, and brutal, yet fair difficulty level. The players will die, learn from their mistakes, and proceed to make new ones in a new playthrough.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Free to Play Week in Review - 9/11/2015
- MMOHuts' Editor Staff breaks down their thoughts on news and updates in the free to play MMO space for September 11, 2015.
- Carnage Racing Launches On Facebook
- Jagex has announced the Facebook launch of Carnage Racing, their new racing game announced last month.
- Elsword’s New Raid Boss is Larger than Life
- KOG Games, a leading developer and publisher of popular free-to-play action MMORPGs, today announces the launch of the impressive Raid Boss Du...