Juggernaut Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Juggernaut Page.
Juggernaut is a 2D browser based fantasy MMORPG published by Mail.ru. The game labels itself as an epic 3D MMORPG, but the game is largely text based. Gameplay wise, it plays a lot like eDragon and Dragons Call. The game uses the powerful Unity player for 3D combat animations, but unlike other Unity powered games, Juggernaut is largely text-based. To learn more about Juggernaut check out the official MMOHuts Juggernaut page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Limited Free Trial Announced for Company of Heroes 2: The British Forces
- During the exclusive Steam trial, which is set to take place just before the final game’s release, up to 55,000 players will get hands-on.
- Tree of Savior Adjusts Launch Plans
- After some vocal community feedback, IMC Games has made some clarification and changes to its Tree of Savior early access launch plan.
- Crowfall: July 2015 Founder's Update
- The co-founders of ArtCraft Entertainment - developers of Crowfall - have released their July 2015 community update newsletter.