Ironsight Launches Front-Line Mode In Latest Update
gamigo announced that Ironsight is now playable in four additional languages, as of today. Polish, Portuguese, Spanish and Turkish were added for players seeking to battle for the last resources on Earth. This update also brought a new combat drone, Spectator mode, weapon upgrades, a new map, and the new Front-Line Mode. The goal of the Front-Line mode is that players must defend or seize a tactically important point on the map, and it will take place on the new Downtown map in 10 vs. 10 battles. The new Hydra tactical drone opens fire at any enemy within a 180 degree radius, and when placed at strategically important locations it can create a terrifying blockade. Nonetheless, the Hydra is prone to EMP damage, for instance, from the new EMP MSGL,
an EMP grenade launcher.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Switchblade Announces Release Date for PS4 and PC
- Lucid Games announced that Switchblade, their Early Access 5v5 vehicle MOBA will be free to play this month.
- Sony Online Entertainment Reveals Everquest Next
- Today, SOE offers a new vision for the future of online games with the worldwide debut of EverQuest Next (EQN).
- TERA Hits Steam with New Gunner Class
- “We’re celebrating TERA’s anniversary this month and over the past 3 years, we’ve received many requests for TERA to be playable on St...